Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a car totaled by insurance due to a hail storm in St. Louis.

They get the weather bad there at times.

efxguy
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Aaaah - spring.

That would explain why it's so dark outside.  

ETA:   Holy crap the weather is bad now, and the tornado sires are sounding.  I guess I should go find my cats.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
What just now you are getting concerned?
I now have a habit of looking a day ahead to the weather patterns.
Given my resent past experiance, I wish you all the luck and I will sleep in the basement tonight.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't see that red spot anywhere when i look up.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What just now you are getting concerned?

Hey, it was a beautiful day earlier.  I was at the shooting range, and it was warm, pretty and breezy.  

Actually, I did know that bad weather might have been coming - I just didn't know it was centered on us, like a bullseye.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#8]
We had a tornado touch down friday night. Just a F1 but first one since 1998.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea i was takin a shit today at work at sam's club in chesterfield valley and i came out of the john and the trees were sideways.  I didn't go back outside for awhile.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yea i was takin a shit today at work at sam's club in chesterfield valley and i came out of the john and the trees were sideways.  I didn't go back outside for awhile.

What did you eat?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you eat?

That's funny right there!!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#12]
nope.... UIUC just got pwnd by a tornado (I watched it live) too bad it pussied out. There are two more storm cells coming though. maybe Ill get lucky

jeff
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#13]

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#14]
We got a little rain, and some hail about half the size of a pea. The only bad thing was that the power went out for a couple hours. At least it isn't as hot now as it was before the storm.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got off the phone with my mom.  She was smack dab in the middle of a tornado on the Illinois side of the river (Fairview Heights) an almost got killed.  She was in her car when the thing hit and it tore up some storefronts & roofs on some businesses and knocked down some telephone poles right in front of her.  The car did not roll but she got a window completely blown out of it and the finish on the car is now dull like it was sandblasted.  A very close call but all is OK now.  Must have been a hell of a storm.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
nope.... UIUC just got pwnd by a tornado (I watched it live) too bad it pussied out. There are two more storm cells coming though. maybe Ill get lucky

jeff

Run outside and taunt the supercell next time.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Just got off the phone with my mom.  She was smack dab in the middle of a tornado on the Illinois side of the river (Fairview Heights) an almost got killed.  She was in her car when the thing hit and it tore up some storefronts & roofs on some businesses and knocked down some telephone poles right in front of her.  The car did not roll but she got a window completely blown out of it and the finish on the car is now dull like it was sandblasted.  A very close call but all is OK now.  Must have been a hell of a storm.

[EEK] My mom lives in the old people apartments at 157 and the Beltline in Collinsville. That's mighty close!
Glad your mom is O.K.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What did you eat?

That's funny right there!!

[/quote

I don't care who you are
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]
storms are here now--severe thunderstorm warnings, the sirens have gone off twice

it was raining sideways about 20 minutes ago, but i think they have broken down some on the way here
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you eat?

Great first post, BTW!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Hit hard but it didnt last long.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you eat?

Great first post, BTW!

that tops absolutely anything i could ever contribute to this discussion.  well done
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Typical Missouri day. I was on my range, blasting targets with Yugo M48 and my AR. Then clouds rolled in and BAM! golf ball size hail, heavy rain and 60+ mph winds. I packed stuff up quick , got in my jeep and got the hell out of there.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#25]
It sprinkled here today.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hit hard but it didnt last long.

I wonder how many women say that on Sunday morning?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did you eat?

Great first post, BTW!

That's sig line material right there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top