Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2002 2:11:31 PM EDT
I spend (too much) time over at Democratic Underground pestering the hell out of the gun-control boards.  So far they haven't kicked me off.  However, I'm certain it's because I don't stray outside that forum when I post.

I ran across [url=www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=21417&forum=DCForumID35]this little love-fest.[/url]  It was about Clinton's appearance on "West Wing" last night.  Thought you'd all be appalled.  Here's the opening post
I know there were a couple of running threads last night during the show. I purposely turned the puter off so I could devote my full attention to the show. Didn't turn it on afterwards as I thought I would 'sleep on it' and give my thoughts this morning.
It was the first time I had seen an intimate talk with this great man since the selection of 2000. It gave me chills. What a kind, thoughtful, intelligent human being. How regal he looked sitting there in a library setting. Once again, he was speaking right to me and me alone. The twinkle in his eye as he recalled his years in the White House. This is a man who should be so bitter. He is not. Investigation after illegal investigation and he still had so many fond memories. I was speechless. My wife, who is completely a-political, said during the commercial break that she so wished we had a President who could exude such intelligence again. Not a singe gaff, no fumbling around the english language trying to impress us with multi-syllable rhetoric. This man truly knows how the world works and truly cares. We are all his children and he sat there talking WITH me like he was my grandfather.

I truly miss this man.
View Quote

*Gag!*  Oh! "He truly cares!"[stick]Out, out!! You demons of stupidity!!

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
With people like that, what do you expect?
I'm sure Willy has VERY fond memories of his cigar collection.
Why can't he just DIE?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know there were a couple of running threads last night during the show. I purposely turned the puter off so I could devote my full attention to the show. Didn't turn it on afterwards as I thought I would 'sleep on it' and give my thoughts this morning.
It was the first time I had seen an intimate talk with this great man since the selection of 2000. It gave me chills. What a kind, thoughtful, intelligent human being. How regal he looked sitting there in a library setting. Once again, he was speaking right to me and me alone. The twinkle in his eye as he recalled his years in the White House. This is a man who should be so bitter. He is not. Investigation after illegal investigation and he still had so many fond memories. I was speechless. My wife, who is completely a-political, said during the commercial break that she so wished we had a President who could exude such intelligence again. Not a singe gaff, no fumbling around the english language trying to impress us with multi-syllable rhetoric. This man truly knows how the world works and truly cares. We are all his children and he sat there talking WITH me like he was my grandfather.

I truly miss this man.
View Quote

View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, its sick! But remember this is the future of America your looking at. These are the mindless zombies that may seem alien to you
but will in a heartbeat vote with emotion no logic nor ethics these kind of people in office.

We did get Klinton for 8 years. He must have some intelligence, but so what, so was Hitler and Stalin.

REMEMBER DON'T DRINK THE PUNCH!

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
The worse part is... these people breed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
It's the "we are all his children" part that really made me want to [puke].  MY mother has better taste than that, and my FATHER would kick his a** if he ever saw the lying, perjuring, philandering SOB.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I question whether somebody who speaks with a conflicting metaphor ("We are all his children...") and simile ("like he was my grandfather") can be a reliable arbiter of intelligence. Unless of course, he is somebody whose father [b]is[/b] his grandfather also -- a distinct, if somewhat disturbing, possibility.

Also, his wife evidences herself as someone who cares more about style than substance -- because a man has a homespun air about him, he couldn't possibly be intelligent but because a man is a Rhodes educated scholar, he must be a genius. And even so, history has [b]not[/b] been kind to overly intellectual Presidents. Vision, moral courage and the ability to make and stand by tough decisions make for good Presidents. Clinton had none of those.

Of course Clinton isn't bitter. Why should the man be bitter? He got away with everything. I'd be singing and dancing too if I was able to walk away scot free from committing crimes as freely as he did. Of course, in my darkest nightmares, I wouldn't commit the crimes against this country that he did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#7]
What a kind, thoughtful, intelligent human being.

How regal he looked sitting there in a library setting.

Once again, he was speaking right to me and me alone.

The twinkle in his eye as he recalled his years in the White House.

This is a man who should be so bitter. He is not.

This man truly knows how the world works and truly cares.

We are all his children and he sat there talking WITH me like he was my grandfather.

I truly miss this man.

[img]http://geekswithguns.com/gunfun/clinton_esquire_cover.jpg[/img]
[b]Caption: "I win - always!"[/b]

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Another illustration of the differences between liberals and conservatives.

Conservatives (generally speaking) are more than willing to give you a summary of their gripes against Bush.

Liberals deify their man, and will hear not a word of truth against him.
What a kind, thoughtful, intelligent human being.
View Quote

Kind and thoughtful? Unless you're an attractive woman, I guess. Intelligent? Unless you need to know the definition of "is," that is.
This man truly knows how the world works and truly cares. We are all his children and he sat there talking WITH me like he was my grandfather.
View Quote

He cares. He cares about getting his pole smoked. Don't cross him, or your name will be added to the long list of Arkancides. His children? God forbid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]
See my signature line... that's what I would have replied to that moron.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
How regal he looked sitting there in a library setting. Once again, he was speaking right to me and me alone. The twinkle in his eye as he recalled his years in the White House.
View Quote

Sounds like a lovestruck Monica Lewinski wannabe looking for a daddy.

What she'd get is Bubba. "Come here baby and smoke it."
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#11]
This kind of verbal/mental diarrhea makes me wonder wtf happened in 'those 8 years which shall remain unnamed lest they return'.

I wish everyone who thinks like this could host one of our 'guests' from Cuba...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I clicked on the link from KBaker.....if you haven't done that, GO DO IT!!!  I almost puked all over my monitor.

vmax84
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Is?  Is what??  What is???

sorry, couldn't resist.  [puke]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The worse part is... these people breed.
View Quote

To bad his parents were not pro abortion
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#15]
That statement is a perfect example of how liberals work:  pure emotion.  Not a thought in their puny minds.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Again, living proof that PT Barnum knew what he was talking about.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know...I kind of miss the guy too...I almost cry when I think how much less my guns will be worth after all his stupid ass, liberal no thought, no effect laws are hopefully repealed.  Got so many good laughs from his presidency....
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#18]
KBaker, I applaud you for being able to put up with those tools. I'd be banned in all of about one minute if I started posting there.[puke]

-T.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:49:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
KBaker, I applaud you for being able to put up with those tools. I'd be banned in all of about one minute if I started posting there.[puke]

-T.
View Quote
Thank you.  Restraining myself is sometimes [i]very[/i] difficult.  But talk about a target-rich environment!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#20]
One more dumb ass suffering from rectal-cranial inversion.

ARH
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm amazed that he can actually [b][i]BREATHE[/i][/b] with his head that far up his ass...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I am sitting here re-reading "Atlas Shrugged" in front of my computer, & check out this thread, and I realize I am reading it ON my computer as well. Think about it. These people are our fellow citizens and neighbors, and they VOTE![shock] Does this mindset scare any of you? It scares the hell out of me. I don't fear the world that would be created by the likes of clinton, but that created by those morons who follow him and his ilk, and they number in the scores of millions.

I too have lurked on DU, (know thine enemy & all that), for about 46 seconds. Couldn't take any more.

About 2 years ago, I was discussing the idealogical tug-of-war with a buddy and told him, " just sit back & watch, the next 5-10 years are going to be very interesting". I have not been disappointed so far, and am starting to understand the concept of "bug out bags" and "SHTF" scenarios.

Buckle up, my friends. It will be a helluva ride if these people are at the wheel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:39:47 PM EDT
[#23]
As I watched and listened to President Clinton, I felt a sense of calm come over me. I felt a sense of pride and my eyes filled with tears both of sadness and happiness. He is such a warm and caring person. I truly miss this man also. I won't be watching TV today, I don't want to take a chance on having to see or hear that MORON who squats in Al's house. I swear I just couldn't take seeing that SMIRKING BASTARD  after listening to President Clinton last night. Such a constrast!
View Quote

Contrast indeed!!  Now we have a guy who doesn't lie his ass off under oath, doesn't get his cock sucked by impressionable (read: stupid) interns, and doesn't rape our military.

Did y'all read the statement by the Marine?  What the Hell kind of Marine would be pro-Clinton?  Shouldn't a serviceman know better?  Damn.  Abandon all hope, the world is going to shit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:57:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Dammit people!  Remember, "we are all his children."  LMFAO!  Man, that line is classic, i almost hyperventilated after reading that one!  I now dub thee all my children...
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#25]
It amazes me how whoever it was could type with a dick in their mouth.

A crooked one at that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#27]
HAHAHAH PRK that killed me!!!!

whoever wrote that drivel is a personification of everything that is wrong with this country. where do these people live, because i have only crossed paths with one starry-eyed clinton lover and she was a lefty-pinko college student. even dems i know dont like him. he gets elected the same way glendenning in Md gets elected. by going after the poor/innercity/minority/crack-momma vote
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#28]
What a kind, thoughtful, intelligent human being.[puke]...How regal he looked sitting there in a library setting...[puke]...Once again, he was speaking right to me and me alone...[puke]...The twinkle in his eye as he recalled his years in the White House...[puke]...This is a man who should be so bitter. He is not...[puke]...This man truly knows how the world works and truly cares...[puke]...We are all his children and he sat there talking WITH me like he was my grandfather...[puke]...I truly miss this man...[puke]
View Quote

We need another animated icon, code signature - [jackoff]. Would serve the topic (and this quote) much more appropriately.

Now, it's time to choose the caption of the day:

[img]http://geekswithguns.com/gunfun/clinton_esquire_cover.jpg[/img]
Choose caption:
a) [b]"On your knees, America. Huh, huh, huh,..."[/b]

b) [b]"Huh, huh, huh, uuhhh, ummmm, ya wanna, like, uh, do it? Huh, huh, huh,..."[/b]

c) [b]Huh, huh, huh, ummmm, ya show me yers, then you can, like, do mine. Huh, huh, huh, I said [i]do[/i]. Huh, huh, huh,..."[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top