Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2003 10:32:01 AM EDT
A buddie just called me up to go do some shooting(fullautos involved) after i get out of work and I said no thanks.

I don't feel sick, but I just turned down some fullauto fun! I got to be sick! I can't think of a single reason to say no. What the hell did I just do?!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
If you don't have a family to go home to then yes you're very ill - call a doctor immediately!

If your family is waiting for you to get home I can see why you turned down the fun session.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Na it's not family I see them everyday. I know I had a good reason for saying no I just don't remember what that reason is. For some reason I have this feeling that I've already got plans for after work today, but I cann't think of anything. Maybe I should call the lady and see if we had plans........course than again if we do I'll catch hell for not remembering.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A buddie just called me up to go do some shooting(fullautos involved) after i get out of work and I said no thanks.

I don't feel sick, but I just turned down some fullauto fun! I got to be sick! I can't think of a single reason to say no. What the hell did I just do?!
View Quote

I dunno. Off the meds, again?
[:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[:D]

[devil]
View Quote

Only if beer counts as meds[:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[:D][devil]
View Quote

Only if beer counts as meds[:D]
View Quote

If you want it to, it does! [:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm I got a fresh quarter barrel in the kegarator. Maybe a couple gallons of beer will make me remember.........

Or give me the perfect excuse to miss whatever I may or may not have going on with the lady.

"sorry baby I was bonding with my dad over a quarter barrel" that would go over well. I still haven't called her to find out if we had plans. I'm not in the mood to hear any of the I can't believe you forgot BS.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe your gay.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top