Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2003 10:32:01 AM EDT
A buddie just called me up to go do some shooting(fullautos involved) after i get out of work and I said no thanks.

I don't feel sick, but I just turned down some fullauto fun! I got to be sick! I can't think of a single reason to say no. What the hell did I just do?!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:35:46 AM EDT
If you don't have a family to go home to then yes you're very ill - call a doctor immediately!

If your family is waiting for you to get home I can see why you turned down the fun session.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:54:01 AM EDT
Na it's not family I see them everyday. I know I had a good reason for saying no I just don't remember what that reason is. For some reason I have this feeling that I've already got plans for after work today, but I cann't think of anything. Maybe I should call the lady and see if we had plans........course than again if we do I'll catch hell for not remembering.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:55:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By photoman:
A buddie just called me up to go do some shooting(fullautos involved) after i get out of work and I said no thanks.

I don't feel sick, but I just turned down some fullauto fun! I got to be sick! I can't think of a single reason to say no. What the hell did I just do?!
View Quote

I dunno. Off the meds, again?
[:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:56:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By wetidlerjr:

View Quote

[:D]

[devil]
View Quote

Only if beer counts as meds[:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:58:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2003 10:59:16 AM EDT by wetidlerjr]
Originally Posted By wetidlerjr:

View Quote

[:D][devil]
View Quote

Only if beer counts as meds[:D]
View Quote

If you want it to, it does! [:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:06:44 AM EDT
Hmmm I got a fresh quarter barrel in the kegarator. Maybe a couple gallons of beer will make me remember.........

Or give me the perfect excuse to miss whatever I may or may not have going on with the lady.

"sorry baby I was bonding with my dad over a quarter barrel" that would go over well. I still haven't called her to find out if we had plans. I'm not in the mood to hear any of the I can't believe you forgot BS.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:10:33 AM EDT
Maybe your gay.

Sgtar15
Top Top