Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 12:00:15 PM EDT
I am going to vote for him either way, but everyone I talk to is pretty upset to see day after day fallen Marines from our area. Plus you got all this BS were the Iraq Guard wont fight for anything and we do all the grunt work.

I really think if we don't pull out kerry is going to take the election. This really scares the crap out of me!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
[:K][:K][:K][:K]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]

You've got to be kidding me.  Bush would be lambasted for "Abandoning those poor Iraqis who we promised freedom to"

Stay the course, finish the fucking job.

While each American's death is a great loss to our nation, we are seriously kicking ass over there for the price that is being paid.  Pulling out just tells the rest of the world that we run away when things get tough.

FUCK THAT SHIT!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
A month ago I would have agreed with you but Kerry's campaign is self destructing. I think Bush will win by a moderate amount.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A month ago I would have agreed with you but Kerry's campaign is self destructing. I think Bush will win by a moderate amount.

I hope Bush has enough crap on kerry to bury his ass.  Kerry is a moron with his more "PC" war on terror.

But I don't know things just don't look good...

The thought of having kerry as our leader just scares the crap out of me!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#5]
You're really f*(&^%) joking , right???? Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]
If he pulls out he is totally FCKED!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Bush will lose if you and ALL of your freedom loving friends don't vote.  There are way to many liberals that are going to vote.

so please, VOTE

my 2 cents
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Bush started something, now he has to finish it. JMO

Too much has been spent more importantly too many have died. We have to stay the course, one of the reasons I am voting for the jug head.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#9]
That is stupid.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I am going to vote for him either way, but everyone I talk to is pretty upset to see day after day fallen Marines from our area. Plus you got all this BS were the Iraq Guard wont fight for anything and we do all the grunt work.

I really think if we don't pull out kerry is going to take the election. This really scares the crap out of me!

What "area" is that?
What Marines are these?

The 'day after day' trouble is the Media that is so grossly hyping our casualties, withOUT context, withOUT balanced reporting of what they've accomplished for the price.

Do you even realize that more people are murdered EVERY MONTH in America, than have died IN COMBAT in Iraq in ALL of the last 18 MONTHS, TOTAL?

Do you have ANY idea what the casualty rates are for War, throughout US history?

Do you have ANY idea how stunningly LOW the current rates are?

Probably not. And the 'mainstream' media sure the fuck isn't telling you. Neither is the Ultra-liberal university system. To busy teaching WHAT to think and not HOW to think, and sure can't let FACTS get in the way of their propaganda.  ::spit::
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#11]
not gonna happen.  

However, if Bush continues to pander to the Mexicans (potential voters) with his free entry by the southern border - I think he may lose a few supporters there.

(from the news today of more middle Eastern men trying to sneak across recently)

Close the feuckin border already - damn!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I think Bush has hurt himself by not being more decisive in Iraq.
However, Kerry is going down in flames. Unless something dramatic happens to chance the momentum this one is over. The fat lady is warming up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Kerry is a choad. You can only pretty-him-up so much. Unfit For Command is the #1 seller on Amazon and B&N. People are going to wake up and dump his ass.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Bush won't pull the troops out because doing it would be wrong and stupid.  Kerry won't be able to pull them out either, despite his campaign promises.  They will be there for some time, even if things settle down.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Kerry is a fricken train wreck.

So much so its making me suspicious.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#16]
If we can't fight Islamists in Iraq, where they are weak and disorganized, then we really can't fight them anywhere.

PS.  If we pull out of Iraq then Iran will move the funding and manpower they are sending into Iraq to the Afgan and Pakistan fronts in the war.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#17]
WTF?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry is a fricken train wreck.

So much so its making me suspicious.

I stand by my prediction of a Hillary orchestrated incident to derail the choo choo if Kerry doesn't do it on his own. No way she wants sKerry to win.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#19]
We've been in Iraq for 500 days (aprox.) and there are 1000 casualties (aprox.), that averages around 2 casualties a day. In a WAR ZONE!!!

There is an average of 6 HOMICIDES a day in California, a state with a proportionate amount of people, that's supposed to be a "normal" city.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top