Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 7:14:35 AM EDT
Moments before impact I was able to snap this pic and take evasive action and manuver out of the way.  Hee Hee Hee.

http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=yfcv4i&outx=800&oq=0

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:15:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Only one problem. There's nobody in that truck, so it must be standing still.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The blue rig is being pulled backwards by a tow truck.  

ETA; I was asleep in the passenger seat while my wife was driving on a long road trip.  She was approaching a towed semi tractor with the illusion very similar to the one pictured.  I happen to wake up and the first thing I saw was about the same as this picture.  I damn near shit my pants.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Actually I was buzzing down the road at 65mph and I really didn't have time to adjust the settings.  

Am I still a hero?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Lack of brake lights and spacing between truck and cars shows that they ARE moving though....unless yall actually maintain spacing when stopped on freeway.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The blue rig is being pulled backwards by a tow truck.  

ETA; I was asleep in the passenger seat while my wife was driving on a long road trip.  She was approaching a towed semi tractor with the illusion very similar to the one pictured.  I happen to wake up and the first thing I saw was about the same as this picture.  I damn near shit my pants.  

Most likely scenerio....don't worry GD, you're still a hero in my eyes!

fucking lying bastard

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top