Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 5:34:11 AM EDT
That there are some conservatives on this site. I swear, liberals are taking over this world. Heck, it seems as though on most sites if you portray conservative values you get banned,
like on "predatormastersforum".....they are pretty scared of opinnions over there. Not suprising though, most liberals have mental problems.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:42:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:49:37 AM EDT
I understand that, but when a site has political section.....
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:09:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:11:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JWP58:
Not suprising though, most liberals have mental problems.

I agree that there's something wrong with people that can't make a rational decision without bringing their "feelings" into it. Facts are facts and feelings aren't going to change them. I love how libs proclaim their love of free speech and the exchange of ideas. That is, until you start explaining your conservative position and they inevitably start getting emotional and bring out their personal attacks.

There was a discussion in another forum I frequent about our preference that people not bring politics into conventions after an incident last fall. It was a generic discussion with no slant toward McCain or Obama. Some Obama-lover jumped in with the usual "freedom of speech" and "he won - get over!" crap. These folks love their tin-god so much they can't form a rational thought.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:11:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2009 7:11:47 AM EDT by JWP58]
Originally Posted By GunNerd64:
Not suprising though, most liberals have mental problems.

I agree that there's something wrong with people that can't make a rational decision without bringing their "feelings" into it. Facts are facts and feelings aren't going to change them. I love how libs proclaim their love of free speech and the exchange of ideas. That is, until you start explaining your conservative position and they inevitably start getting emotional and bring out their personal attacks.

That is spot on! For liberals and NEOconservatives.....which are really one in the same...
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:54:26 AM EDT
That there are some conservatives on this site. I swear, liberals are taking over this world. Heck, it seems as though on most sites if you portray conservative values you get banned,
like on "predatormastersforum".....they are pretty scared of opinnions over there. Not suprising though, most liberals have mental problems.

Correct. It is a mental disorder of the highest order. You must liteally stop using logic and reason to think like that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 10:34:08 AM EDT
I'm reading 'Atlas Shrugged' right now and it's scaring the hell out of me. It's coming way too close to what is happening now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:42:49 PM EDT
Some sites have a political section but if bash a candidate or person they kick you off. Snipers hide and High road booted me in the past. You have to watch your wording and intent. I guess they don't want the boards to be overcome buy political bashing.
Top Top