Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 6:36:05 PM EDT
In a dream

I live in Wisconsin where I can't concealed carry but last night I had a dream that I did have the right to carry concealed. I was at my church and I was carrying my Glock 22 underneath my suit coat and I went down this stairwell that does not exist in real life.  There was this guy down there and there was this kid that I knew was not his kid down there with him. I knew nothing in this situation was on the up and up so I left and called the police. I then went back to try and get the child away from him before anything bad happened. I told him that he did not belong there and neither did the child and I had just called the police.

The child got out of there and when that happened he got very agitated and started to advance on me in the stairwell. This part was scary because he was probably 6' 7" and 300 pounds. He was huge and he was advancing towards me telling me how I had made a huge mistake and how I was going to regret it. I put my hand on my Glock underneath my coat and told him to stop advancing towards me. He did not stop, I drew my Glock and said stop or I will be forced to defend myself, at this point I chambered a round and he started to swear and advance faster.

I retreated with him following me down the hallway. He kept following and I was getting more nervous about the whole situation because it was going south fast. He said something to me I don't remember and I said something like stop or I will be forced to defend myself. At this point the dream stopped and it flashed forward to like a month later at church and I was walking down the hall and they were talking about how I shot and killed that man. They were all judging me and saying I should have never even been able to carry or I should have shot him in the foot or other things that make no sense in real life.

During this whole dream I was scared for my life. I thought it was real, thats the way that my dreams are. What do you all think about this?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you shoulda been carrying with a bullet in the chamber thats what I think.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
These threads are such fucking cock teases.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#3]
In the first paragraph I thought you might be pregnant because you skipped so many periods.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
These threads are such fucking cock teases.

+1  I'm calling the ghey police
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In the first paragraph I thought you might be pregnant because you skipped so many periods.

In all my years on the internet. That's the first time I've heard that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Were you breast fed as an infant?

Just kidding, I have wierd dreams sometimes that start in one place and end up somewhere else, but are part of the same dream.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Your gun actually worked in a dream? In my dreams my Glock has a 1000lb trigger pull. The thing won't even go KB when I enable its secondary function as a antipersonal gernade.  I usually have to pistol whip the bad guy or use my katana or lightsaber.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In all my years on the internet. That's the first time I've heard that.

+1 I will have to remember that one.

Be careful OP, Hemi-Cuda doesn't like to be teased

[Elvis voice]Thank you very much[Elvis Voice]  I just made that response up on the fly.  It seemed to fit, huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top