Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 2:33:13 PM EDT
I was in the right lane of the freeway doing the legal limit.  This moron pulls up behind me kind of fast, and gets over and starts to pass me on the left.  The car is a late model LeBaron.  It was not lowered but had white wall tires on shiney rims that stick out too far.  The driver had the seat all the way back, and he was leaning to one side so he could barely see over the steering wheel.  As he drove by he looked at me like he was super cool and I was dirt.  When he pulls back into my lane what did I see???

He had a license plate frame from the "I have f^cked up credit" Auto Center!  Thats right...  He bought the car from one of those places that charges 25% interest on an overpriced lemon.  The guy thinks I'm dirt and he can't even get a credit card.  He probably had to scam some ho into co-signing just to get the car.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I see that sh*t here all the time.  In fact, a friend of mine is co-manager of one of those deals, great money in it!  Last time I stopped by to visit him, we were lookin' at a cherry 2000 F150.  He laughed and told me he or I could pay $200-225 a month, but the poor schmuck who'll eventually buy it will pay about $425 per month for it!
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I have seen people like them. They think that they are super cool when they drive leaning all the way to the right. I told my wife that they probably have a physical defect in that one side of their butt is bigger than the other side.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people go overboard trying to look "cool." I once saw this one guy leaned almost all the way back. He also has his elbow on the side compartment while his hand is resting oin his chin. My cousin... errrrr... I mean that guy looks like a dumb ass. I am embarrassed to be in the passenger seat... errr... to be next to him on the road. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top