Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 7:04:59 AM EDT
And it made me want to rear end the bitch driving the car. I need to get some of those bumber stickers that say "Lifes a bitch, why vote for one" with a picture of the devil woman.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
you think that's annoying? wait till she's dictator president.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I cant swing a dead cat without hitting those morons around here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The sad thing about it is she works at the same place that i do, so now ive gotta see that damn bumber sticker everyday. I pray that i dont do something to it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

x2
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw a "Anybody but Hillary" sticker a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The sad thing about it is she works at the same place that i do, so now ive gotta see that damn bumber sticker everyday. I pray that i dont do something to it.

Get a different bumper sticker and when  you are on a break use it to cover the one she has.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#8]
i saw one the other day also,

i had to go home, I was just too sick to work after that
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get a different bumper sticker and when  you are on a break use it to cover the one she has.

c'mon, don't act like a vandal.  everyone needs to know that she is a moron.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Group buy on "Life's a bitch..." stickers?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw on the news last night where Rob Reiner was campaigning for The Beast, and I threw up in my mouth a little.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw a bumper sticker that said "Run, Hilary, Run"  then below it it said "Democrats put on rear bumper, Republicans put on front bumper"

- AG
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not so fast...we need to copy the Hillary and modify them to read "Hitlery".

They wouldn't notice...for a while...

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#14]
The other morning I saw a dumbass with a hilary clinton BANNER on the side of her car. She was putting on make-up while trying to drive. She sat through a freakin green light because she was putting on her mascara (sp?). Typical libitard; had her head way up her ass.

I tried to pass her but my old pick-up truck couldn't get up enough speed to get around her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#15]
I need two... one for my Jeep and one for my semi

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Back when she was runnoing for Senator I had her bumper sticker on my truck window. Over top of it I put one of these Calvin Pee On stickers. I had alot of people tell me how disresoectful it was. I also got alot of had shakes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Ive seen numerous Ron Paul stickers and signs lately. More than you would think for a " guy that no support " as many here would say.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
And it made me want to rear end the bitch driving the car. I need to get some of those bumber stickers that say "Lifes a bitch, why vote for one" with a picture of the devil woman.

Any sources for these bumper stickers?  

I would like to get some of her Stalinist "We're going to take things away from you." quotes and have them put on billboards and bumper stickers with her face.

-K
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:54:03 AM EDT
[#20]
I've talked to a couple people who are going to vote for her because she's female.  WTF.   That is NOT a good reason to vote for someone.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Group buy on "Life's a bitch..." stickers?

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I've talked to a couple people who are going to vote for her because she's female.  WTF.   That is NOT a good reason to vote for someone.

That is what I am discovering too. My wife's cousin says she is voting for Hillary because; and I quote, "having a woman for President would just be soooo kewl!"

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Heaven forbid she does get elected, but it might just scare the hell out of the rest of the world too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Many decades ago, National Lampoon (back when it was actually funny), had a strip about the First Female Prez.

The last panel said something to the effect: "Then one day, She woke-up with Her period & blew-up the World!" as She was shown angrily pushing a big red button.

Hopefully NOT a premonition. That C$#*T scares Me!!!!

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Well good thing your not tolerant like her followers, otherwise you would have followed the car into a parking lot and keyed it
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#26]
We need a little "-" (dash) sticker to apply to the top of the first "L" making the sticker say "Vote for HiTlary".

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

slap a sticker next to it clandestinely. "I'm an idiot!" hehehehehe
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I saw on the news last night where Rob Reiner was campaigning for The Beast, and I threw up in my mouth a little.

I always knew that Archie calling him a meathead was appropriate

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Hate those commie bastards.

I saw one the other day on campus w/ a bunch of rainbow stickers all over.

On the other side it had an Obama sticker.  Under Obama it said, "This time I want a smart president"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top