Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/28/2004 1:02:59 PM EST
So I bought a spyderco a few months back, it basically sat then I started carrying it again. I really liked the knife the police model is very sharp and is very easy to carry.

2 weeks ago out of the blue I open my knife and the spring falls out making my knife useless.

I shipped the knife out and spyderco promptly shipped me a new knife saying "sorry we are researching the flaw in this model blah blah blah"

I get my new knife and on about the 5th opening the spring fall out and the knife breaks just like before!!!!!!!

Something must be seriously messed up for a 90 dollar knife to fail under such lite conditions the only thing I had cut with it was a plastic bag and a letter.

anyone else have this problem??
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:18:36 PM EST
we bought a wally world machete and we wacked one tumbleweed with it then the handle broke off after he hacked at a tree stump.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:20:29 PM EST
I've never had a Case to malfunction. Maybe you could take half of the money you paid for that POS and get a Case?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:28:00 PM EST
I bought a new kershaw about 2 weeks later it started to rust, Starret M1 got most of it of but not all
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:37:46 PM EST
Cold steel folders....some of the best in the world.

Chris
Top Top