Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 10:25:56 PM EDT
I was scrolling along the list of " a woman is like a flower treater her like...." and "look at my kid playing basketball" etc... all the typical inane shit... but I saw something moving. A woman had posted a video and it was playing but I hadn't clicked on anying. Is that new or am I just way out of touch. That's the first time I recall ever seeing anything animated in the feed or whatever they call it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
new. pretty much does a preview to the movie without sound.  still gay.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hah yea, suppose it is, but still it took me by surprise. I wasn't used to seeing anything animated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Autoplay is the new facebook thing.

Irritating as hell.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
It's obvious you have some new virus dude, you should go scrub your hard drive and reload your OS.

I mean it's the only way to be sure..
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's obvious you have some new virus dude, you should go scrub your hard drive and reload your OS.

View Quote

Do you mean          format C:\

I'll get right on that, bitcoin wallet and all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, I'm off next weekend, where's the beer going to be consumed? Also, I was cleaning the garage and realized I have way too much crap. I have a pile of Midland 2 meter rigs if you want one for the new jeep.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#7]
They autoplay when you scroll them onto your page and autopause once you scroll them off your page.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hey, I'm off next weekend, where's the beer going to be consumed? Also, I was cleaning the garage and realized I have way too much crap. I have a pile of Midland 2 meter rigs if you want one for the new jeep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will buy the beer if you bring me a free radio. I know you still drink the high end stuff, Miller High life was it?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:25:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Autoplay is the new facebook thing.

Irritating as hell.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:05:26 AM EDT
[#10]
facebook is the same stuff that toilet paper wipes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top