Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:25:56 PM EST
I was scrolling along the list of " a woman is like a flower treater her like...." and "look at my kid playing basketball" etc... all the typical inane shit... but I saw something moving. A woman had posted a video and it was playing but I hadn't clicked on anying. Is that new or am I just way out of touch. That's the first time I recall ever seeing anything animated in the feed or whatever they call it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:30:30 PM EST
new. pretty much does a preview to the movie without sound. still gay.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:35:48 PM EST
Hah yea, suppose it is, but still it took me by surprise. I wasn't used to seeing anything animated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:36:54 PM EST
Autoplay is the new facebook thing.

Irritating as hell.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:41:58 PM EST
It's obvious you have some new virus dude, you should go scrub your hard drive and reload your OS.

I mean it's the only way to be sure..
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:52:12 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spectre556:
It's obvious you have some new virus dude, you should go scrub your hard drive and reload your OS.

View Quote

Do you mean format C:\

I'll get right on that, bitcoin wallet and all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:00:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 10:07:59 PM EST by mancow]

View Quote

Hey, I'm off next weekend, where's the beer going to be consumed? Also, I was cleaning the garage and realized I have way too much crap. I have a pile of Midland 2 meter rigs if you want one for the new jeep.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:18:50 PM EST
They autoplay when you scroll them onto your page and autopause once you scroll them off your page.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:24:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By mancow:

Hey, I'm off next weekend, where's the beer going to be consumed? Also, I was cleaning the garage and realized I have way too much crap. I have a pile of Midland 2 meter rigs if you want one for the new jeep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:

I will buy the beer if you bring me a free radio. I know you still drink the high end stuff, Miller High life was it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:25:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By Cuzsis:
Autoplay is the new facebook thing.

Irritating as hell.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:05:26 AM EST
facebook is the same stuff that toilet paper wipes
Top Top