Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 4:45:58 PM EDT
I only was able to drink 1 can of Dr Pepper today in 12 hours. Not because I didn't have money, but because I was covering for someone else for more hours, then I worked my hours, and then performed a side job for someone.

I'll be working again at 8am tomorrow.

How do they get that bull shit 1 in 5 hungry people shit?

btw. I heated up some left over pizza since I couldn't afford to go out to eat. does that make me 1 in 5 that can't eat at a restaurant every night?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the .gov definition is if you have missed at least one meal in the last 30 days, so yeah.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I believe the .gov definition is if you have missed at least one meal in the last 30 days, so yeah.

OMG I'm starving and I didn't even know it!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG I'm starving and I didn't even know it!

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
lol wut?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
lol wut?

They have billboards up all over America saying 1 in 5 people is starving and hungry
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I go for 10 hours with only coffee regularly. I guess its a law or something that we're supposed to take a break every 6 hours. I dont do that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:01:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol wut?

They have billboards up all over America saying 1 in 5 people is starving and hungry

Yeah because the other four weigh 400 lbs and ate all the food.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top