Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2004 12:54:32 PM EST
www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BMSQHYO&key=CKA

Just kind of curious & I have no votes yet.

Be honest, should I be wearing a paper sack over my head?

echo6
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:41:15 PM EST

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:42:47 PM EST
Not in the least. I'd say you're a 10.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:52:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 4:36:47 PM EST by SigZiggy]
I'll have to check when I get home. My work computer is blocking the site, which means it must be a really hot pic

Yep! Nice pic
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:28:20 AM EST
Nice pic! Bonus points for having the kids in the pic w/ ya.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:20:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2004 9:34:03 AM EST by AShooter]
Ack! Now everyone knows who my husband is! Didn't logout. This is daydreamer.
---------------
The pic didn't make me run screaming down the street, but I'm refraining from offering a score of any sort. That's just too... icky. Women (like men) have dramatically different opinions about physical attractiveness, so don't take any one opinion too much to heart... unless she's your significant other.

If you're having confidence issues, spend a little time soul searching. If you don't like what you find, work on that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:28:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By AShooter:
---------------
The pic didn't make me run screaming down the street, but I'm refraining from offering a score of any sort. That's just too... icky. Women (like men) have dramatically different opinions about physical attractiveness, so don't take any one opinion too much to heart... unless she's your significant other.

If you're having confidence issues, spend a little time soul searching. If you don't like what you find, work on that.

Daydreamer, thanks for your honesty. I'm not really wondering if I should be wearing a bag over my had, I just couldn’t think of anything else witty to say and I didn’t just want to put up the link & say vote for me.

As for my confidence, I'm currently married to a great woman who tolerates my firearms habit, so I'm currently off the market & quite secure with my appearance. When I was single, I never had problem finding female companionship when I wanted it

echo6
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:00:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By echo6:

Originally Posted By AShooter:
---------------

Daydreamer, thanks for your honesty. I'm not really wondering if I should be wearing a bag over my had, I just couldn’t think of anything else witty to say and I didn’t just want to put up the link & say vote for me.

As for my confidence, I'm currently married to a great woman who tolerates my firearms habit, so I'm currently off the market & quite secure with my appearance. When I was single, I never had problem finding female companionship when I wanted it

echo6

Echo6,
Sometimes, I can be a bit "holier-than-thou"... Sorry. It would be a real bummer to post a pic and get NO response.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:51:00 PM EST

Sometimes, I can be a bit "holier-than-thou"... Sorry

As Ed Sr. says, no apologies are necessary between friends.

And yes It would of been a MAJOR bummer to get no votes at all
Top Top