Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 2:00:23 AM EDT
A guy that tells a woman he has had sex with 40 women that calls 5-10 a day and who gets mad when the Ex is over to see the kids,he is a pyhsco right? They have only known each other for 3 weeks but yet he has all these demands, it is making me fear for my child. The guy has been acting like a teenager but he is 31 years old, i  think he is the kind of guy that will hit a woman,but i cant get here to understand that. I dont what to do, i am afraid for my son.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:07:10 AM EDT
Yeah, that sounds pretty creepy...

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:08:23 AM EDT
If he's acting like that he's full of crap about the 40 women. I hope it works out for you man.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:10:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hughjafj:
If he's acting like that he's full of crap about the 40 women. I hope it works out for you man.

Well that is what i keep telling her,he is already feeding her bullshit and she is falling for him,what will happen to my son when this goes down hill? He sounds like a POS and i do not want him around my son.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:13:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 2:14:10 AM EDT by osprey21]
Run a background check on him, or....

S,S and, S.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:17:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
Run a background check on him, or....

S,S and, S.

She will not tell me his last name.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:28:52 AM EDT
If it were me, and i was "afraid for my son", I'd spend a couple of bucks on a PI to check his ass out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:31:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
If it were me, and i was "afraid for my son", I'd spend a couple of bucks on a PI to check his ass out.

I still have to find out his last name, i hate to spy on her but i guess i have to.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:55:27 AM EDT
Buy me a plane ticket back to the states and I'll take care of it
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:03:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By az-ar:
Buy me a plane ticket back to the states and I'll take care of it

Right now i wish i could buy myself a ticket out of here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:33:10 AM EDT
She won't tell you his last name?  Dude, you have to check this guy out. Sounds like she knows something she does NOT want you to find out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:42:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SPWORF:
She won't tell you his last name?  Dude, you have to check this guy out. Sounds like she knows something she does NOT want you to find out.

She thinks i want to go after him, i just want to know who he is.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:23:07 AM EDT
If he's a local, then someone knows this guy.  Do a little leg work on your own.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:29:07 AM EDT
If she has any emails from him, forward them to me but I need full headers
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:41:00 AM EDT
If you want to find out his name get his LPN from his car or truck and you can get all the info on this guy from the revenue office for $3, ( i think they still do this ) !
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:53:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HarrySacz:
A guy that tells a woman he has had sex with 40 women that calls 5-10 a day and who gets mad when the Ex is over to see the kids,he is a pyhsco right? They have only known each other for 3 weeks but yet he has all these demands, it is making me fear for my child. The guy has been acting like a teenager but he is 31 years old, i  think he is the kind of guy that will hit a woman,but i cant get here to understand that. I dont what to do, i am afraid for my son.

Dude, you need to have a quiet chat with him and your ex. let them know just how important your kids are to you. Impress on them just how important it is for them to look out for the welfare of the children. When you finish your little chat, he really needs to fear your protection of your kids as a fate worse than death itself.  Get my drift???  

This is no time to pussy-foot around about it. You can and will get his name and do what a man has to do for thier kids.    fullclip
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:05:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fullclip:

Dude, you need to have a quiet chat with him and your ex. let them know just how important your kids are to you. Impress on them just how important it is for them to look out for the welfare of the children. When you finish your little chat, he really needs to fear your protection of your kids as a fate worse than death itself.  Get my drift???  

This is no time to pussy-foot around about it. You can and will get his name and do what a man has to do for thier kids.    fullclip

I would love to do this,but she will not even let me know more than his first name,he has already made threats to ''put me in my place''  I have tried to tell her he will hurt her in the end,but she just thinks i am trying to give her a hard time,it is sad because i can already see how it will go for her, i just want to keep my son from going through it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:18:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 6:19:54 AM EDT by tyman]

I would love to do this,but she will not even let me know more than his first name,he has already made threats to ''put me in my place''  I have tried to tell her he will hurt her in the end,but she just thinks i am trying to give her a hard time,it is sad because i can already see how it will go for her, i just want to keep my son from going through it.

He what?

Next time he makes a threat, call the police and then let the judge know about it from your, I presume, divorce?

Say that it makes a dangerous environment for your child to be in her custory and try to get custody for you.
Also tell the judge that since your ex isnt doing anything about this guy making threats, she is not of sound mind and thus, also, custody should be yours.

Man, I should be a Divorce Judge.  I hate seeing good people lose custody of their children simply because a woman has boobs, especially when she's a kook.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:26:12 AM EDT
Hmm...

Seems to be a situation you have no control or say over.

Yet another reason to avoid "love and marriage" at all costs.

I slept very well last night, AND got my full paycheck last week!  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:48:56 AM EDT
I believe in some state the non custodial parent can file for a PFA against another person if the situation warrants this..  

You need to have a talk with this dude.  Explain to him all of your concerns and what courses of legal action you will take.  And leave him your attorney's card to drive the point home.  Sounds like he has some kind of history that she thinks can cause her to lose primary physical custody.  You can take her to court on custody grounds possibly.  

I share legal custody with baby's mom.  She tried to tell me what happens in her house is her business.  Judge piped right up and said until my daughter turned 18, it was my business also and that if she feels she needs to hide things that go on perhaps we would have to rethink the physical custody agreement.  

At this point I'd be getting my ducks in line.  If there is any kinda physical abuse to your ex from him you can yank your son right outta there.  Realy dude.  get in touch with your lawyer, tell him about all of this.  Document everything.  And talk to your son if he is old enough and let him know that you need to know what happens with this guy.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:47:21 AM EDT
We had a talk and i told here my feelings about the guy,she blew me off but i think she got the message. A few days later she told him it was over and he called a couple times CRYING,but has left her alone so far. He went to one of her freinds and yelled at her,saying it was her fault she left him,what a loser,all of this drama for a women he only knew for a month. He will just have to fall back on one of the 40 other women he has been with.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:58:32 AM EDT
Your  X must give great head.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:01:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

Its not that good.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:27:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

Its not that good.

My X giving head was like watching a bullfrog sucking on a sourapple blowpop.
Top Top