Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/1/2007 9:24:57 AM EST
I don't know what happened, or when. I think it was pretty gradual. Over the last few years I have gone from always having my carry gun to almost never. I need some abusive comments on how stupid and lazy I have become.

Fire away.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:26:00 AM EST

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:26:44 AM EST
What is your major malfunction numb-nuts?!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:28:07 AM EST
As long as your boyfriend protects you, you probably don't have much to worry about!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:32:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Tomislav:
As long as your boyfriend protects you, you probably don't have much to worry about!

Hey, that was pushin' it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:32:43 AM EST
Stick 'em up!

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:35:36 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/1/2007 9:35:55 AM EST by vanilla_gorilla]
No need to slap you. Just do one thing: Every day, before you leave the house, get dressed like normal. Leave your guns in the safe. On your way out the door, look in the mirror and say "Baaaah".

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:35:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By ModernDayIsraelite:

Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Hey, that was pushin' it.

You're welcome!

Now CCW, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:37:16 AM EST
Why not donate your CCW to me since you obviously dont care about your personal security. I mean, I would enjoy owning and carrying that gun since its my right to do so.
You obviously dont care about your rights enough to exercise them. Hey, who needs a gun anyway, there are police all over that are paid to protect you.

Man card.....hand it in....NOW MISTER!!!

(you asked for it)
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:37:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/1/2007 9:38:42 AM EST by Latency]

Originally Posted By ModernDayIsraelite:

I need some abusive comments on how stupid and lazy I have become.

Fire away.

I am not very good at abusive comments So I will consult THE professional

Gny. Sgt. Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Who the f%*K said that? Who's the slimey little communist-S*&t-twinkle-toed c#$ksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant?"
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:41:57 AM EST
get a pocket gun, i agree that putting on a holster every time you want to go out looks like a PITA.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:44:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:
get a pocket gun, i agree that putting on a holster every time you want to go out looks like a PITA.

Actually thats the correct answer and solution to the posters problem.

Just get something that you can drop in your pocket and forget about... till you need it.
Top Top