Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/29/2004 9:04:08 AM EST
yea for hallowean some that are more constructive than TP.

But not harmful or destructive.

I live in a small town of maybe 2000 people and the streets are empty after 11 oclock

Thought somthing like dumping a huge trailer load of leaves in the middle of main street of something.

Just thought I would check in with you for tactical advice.

I know you guys are loaded so I have confidence in your amzing imaginations.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:08:53 AM EST
come on guys don't let me down now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:12:23 AM EST
Leaves in the middle of street?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:16:08 AM EST
Do what I did. I made a box with a hole in it the size of my waist and put a sheet over that with a hole as well. I made fake guts out of spray foam and used paint for blood and put it on the sheet and guts. I then got down in the box except for my top half and put a pillow and the guts under my shirt so it looked more like I was but in half than that my waist was sloping down into a hole. I had a stool inside the wooden box to sit on and then I waited for kids. None of them even thought of the possibility that I was a real live person and nearly had a heart attack when I sat up and yelled. PICS COMING (maybe)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:23:56 AM EST
rig a fire extinguisher with a trip to scare kids as they approach done it for years and really is funny to see all the shit stains on your driveway
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:27:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By IRONsite:
Do what I did. I made a box with a hole in it the size of my waist and put a sheet over that with a hole as well. I made fake guts out of spray foam and used paint for blood and put it on the sheet and guts. I then got down in the box except for my top half and put a pillow and the guts under my shirt so it looked more like I was but in half than that my waist was sloping down into a hole. I had a stool inside the wooden box to sit on and then I waited for kids. None of them even thought of the possibility that I was a real live person and nearly had a heart attack when I sat up and yelled. PICS COMING (maybe)

Had a neighbor who dresses up as a scarecrow and sits onthe porch with the candy bowl in his lap. When kids come up he grabs them. Pretty funny.

Of course when I was in high school I had two friends who drove around one night shooting arrows into peoples scarecrows. Lucky they didn't run past HIS house.
Top Top