Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 11:30:25 AM EDT
I need either someone to shrink a picture for me or link to a site that will do it for me.

I changed my avatar for that damned halloween thread and can't change it back cause i don't have that picture anymore, but i still have the original (the big version).

Help!

ETA: My bad Lumpy
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need either someone to shrink a picture for me or link to a site that will do it for me.

I changed my avatar for that damned halloween thread and can't change it back cause i don't have that picture anymore, but i still have the original (the big version).

Help!

ETA: My bad Lumpy

Do you have photoshop?  I saved mine and that way I have it(the current size) for when I change it back.

Deej
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
nope
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The Photo server can shrink it down IIRC.

Deej
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#4]
only if its under so big
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
did it work

No-sorry, this is about all I know about avatars-sorry.

Maybe start a thread in  Tech Support forum?

OR

Log out, go to My Topics, and refresh the page.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Download Irfanview from irfanview.com.  Great program, no adware.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
would this be it?

I just did a search for topics you started and found an old thread.  It still had your old avatar on it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
would this be it?

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Mjohn3006/43944_G.gif

I just did a search for topics you started and found an old thread.  It still had your old avatar on it.

It is.

GTO, right click and save it.  Put it on the photo server.  Save it to My Documents.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top