Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2009 10:05:22 AM EDT
I bought a 4 year old w/d set off of craigslist. The washer is a Fisher and Paykel GWL11. When I run a load of laundry, the water level fills as normal, good pressure etc... The washer runs for a bit, then stops on a rinse cycle. The drum spins slowly and water piddles into the basket at a low pressure. This happens for around 15 minutes. I then get a musical beep that tells me there is an error.

I've checked the line filters, water pressure, and drain hose depth and nothing seems to fix it.

Any idea what this could be? I went with F&P based on rave reviews I've seen in a few places, especially ARFCOM!!!

Any help is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you get the booklet with it? If you didn't, hopefully the schematic is still inside taped to it [either on the side or the top] and it will have the codes to read it. If it's electronic, it might have a diagnostics mode you can put it in. It might be the drain pump or strainer [if it has one] as it seems to be just about on that cycle when it beeps. Does it display a code when it beeps?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top