Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2011 5:00:47 AM EST
A friend of mine is taking a birthday cruise with 12-15 friends. (I'm not one of them).

They are looking to buy a commemorative gift to give their friends. Traditionally the birthday honoree gives out a T-shirt with the year, name of the honoree monogrammed or inked with a photo.

They are looking to do something a little different. Got any ideas on what would be a standout gift without breaking the bank?

These will be middle-aged women, varied interests, and they are each paying their own way for the cruise to Alaska.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:21:05 AM EST
engraved flasks they are around 26 bucks each
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:29:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
A friend of mine is taking a birthday cruise with 12-15 friends. (I'm not one of them).

They are looking to buy a commemorative gift to give their friends. Traditionally the birthday honoree gives out a T-shirt with the year, name of the honoree monogrammed or inked with a photo.

They are looking to do something a little different. Got any ideas on what would be a standout gift without breaking the bank?

These will be middle-aged women, varied interests, and they are each paying their own way for the cruise to Alaska.

TRG

dildos

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:42:34 AM EST
I read the thread title and immediately thought "Yes, a .30-40 Krag would be a great gift idea!"
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:49:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By TheTracker:

TRG

dildos

this! engraved vibrators..
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:54:05 AM EST
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
I read the thread title and immediately thought "Yes, a .30-40 Krag would be a great gift idea!"

Major +1
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:55:17 AM EST
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

TRG

dildos

With pictures of Yanni on them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:56:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By Merrell:
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

TRG

dildos

With pictures of Yanni on them.

no Nyan cat would be better.. chicks love nyan cat..
Top Top