Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 1:02:03 PM EDT
Mrs. Wedge is on me to help her with the baby book.  We are at the section where you write down all the things that are popular.  If it does not involve Nintendo, Star Wars, the Raiders, guns, work, or school, then I am not hip to it.

Anyone have any good suggestions for the following popular things from about 2 months ago

Books

Magazines

Sports Stars

Entertainers

In the News

Cloths (don't ask me what this means ???)

Movies

Music

This seems to be important so any help would be… well very helpful.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm funny thing, i neeed that stuff for five months ago...lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
August Stuff 2004

What about events? Meteor Shower

Pretty much just google for "top ten" or "popular book/movies" with the month and year and you'll find a ton of info. Have fun! She will appreciate it when she gets older

Also, I normally save a newspaper from my kid's B-days. It's nice to look through the headlines and humorous to look back at the ads, etc. even from just a few years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top