Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 5:10:07 PM EDT
I had to go to the "big city" this morning to get a prostate cancer screening. As if this weren't bad enough, my mother got wind of this and she asked me, "Oh, while you're over there would you mind going to the (organic health food store) to get me some so-and-so and then would you mind going over so-and-so shopping center to find me a (cookware).

Ugh.

So after having to stand in line with a lot of other men to get poked, prodded, and a finger stuck up my ass I then have to go to the "Fag Row Shopping Center" (Pier 1, Bed Bath & Beyond, World Market, Starbucks, Panera, etc.) for the first requested errand.

Is it a requirement that every male Pier 1 has in its employ has to be a flaming turd burglar? Between that and having to be near throngs of skinny jean-wearing hipsters I thought I was going to throw up.

And then...I had to go to the belly of the liberal beast: THE ORGANIC HEALTH FOOD STORE. The smell of patchouli and Rachael Maddow was strong.

Good thing I was wearing my "Footprint of the American Chicken" T-shirt

Now somebody give me an I.V. of pure testosterone...STAT!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
8/10 rant, needs more large font, all cap swearing. Maybe it was all the estrogen in the air and the shame of your earlier violation holding you back  

Seriously, hope your test comes back all clear.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny how KY throws your stride off isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"Fag Row Shopping Center"

Classy.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Would have told my mom that was woman's work and I wouldn't have anything to do with it

ETA - not to mention she lives 1200 miles away, so i don't do much shopping for her to begin with
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]

A strong dose of testemax may be able to fix things
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like you were ready for a hot beef injection.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]
"Testemax" ....ROTFLMAO!!!

My doctor just prescribed me a trip to the range to shoot many rounds and clean many guns. He also suggested I wear Hoppes No. 9 as an aftershave.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyWBmTq3JJw

You shut your bitch mouth or I swear I will kick you in the fucking tits!

Now that's fast relief...

Fuck yourself!
lol

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Buy a team membership and then you will have access to the Babe Of The Day forum.  That will restore your sensation of manliness after

one brief six hour visit.  

CJ

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyWBmTq3JJw

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#11]
People always say pick your doctors by looking on line for complaints

Fuck That I look at their hands
and if they come from Aisa that is a plus
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#12]
You know they shoot the testosterone in yer ass don't ya?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know why you'd think Panera or World Market aren't manly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#14]
"a flaming turd burglar"?

0.5/10

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top