Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:44:46 AM EDT
a vist to Full-auto.com[url]http://www.full-auto.com[/url]

I do feel a better about myself, for there but the grace of God go I.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#2]
PLEASE don't talk about Full-auto.com on ar15.com! I'm sick of it! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
PLEASE don't talk about Full-auto.com on ar15.com! I'm sick of it! [;)]
View Quote

Yet you keep going back time after time after time[;D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I like F-A.com.

Gives me a chance to let loose and bitch about all you guys behind your back, nah, just kidding, that's what the Team forum is for. [;)]

But on a serious note, sometimes it's nice to go to a place that doesn't get so much traffic.  And I can act like a jackass over there, and not tarnish my unblemished AR15.com reputation.  Ok, so not quite unblemished...
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey, I started my first thread ever over there yesterday.  It was promptly moved to "Rant" so I guess I'm branded a "troublemaker."  [:(]

I really do like [b]Tim's[/b] board, but there's no place like home!  [:D]
View Quote

To be labeled a [b]Trouble maker[/b] on that board is pushing the limits of the internet.

There's no place like home [ruby slippers clicking together] There's no place like home

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Love the BOTD. Here one non nude of crouse wouldnt want to get kick . [red]Image deleted--BOTD pics are not allowed outside of their "special place"--nude or otherwise.  Please read the Conduct Code.  --thebeekeeper1[/red]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
i got a thread locked there once.  

oh, thanks for the pic.  oh yeah...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top