Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 5:00:08 AM EDT
The big UN Gun Debate on Pay Per View.

October 12th, 10:30 Eastern

A Special Message from NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre: Tune in to iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View and Watch the U.N. Gun Debate!

Make plans now to watch iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View on October 12th for my 90-minute debate with international gun-ban ringleader Rebecca Peters. And after the debate, be sure to Vote on whether the U.S. Senate should approve the U.N.'s gun-ban treaty!

Rebecca Peters almost single-handedly brought gun confiscation to Australia and to England and is now the most feared gun-banner in the world. With more than 500 gun control organizations under her command worldwide, and with the unlimited financial backing of billionaire George Soros, she's determined to make gun confiscation a reality here in the United States -- through a U.N.-backed treaty that would be binding on every American citizen.

You and every American gun owner need to watch this debate -- and see first-hand this enormous and very real threat to our Second Amendment rights.

Link for UN Gun Debate

There is no way I will be able to get this over here in Iraq.  I am, however willing to pay the payperviev cost to anyone who will promise to record this and mail a copy of the video to my house in MD.  Of course I'll reimburse for the video tape and shipping as well.  I tried this on my hometown forum but no one would bite.

Thanks
Fitz
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:02:46 AM EDT
[#1]
www.winmx.com is your friend.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:33:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

SGatr15

Hey Mayor,  WINMIX is hit and miss here at my location...the bandwidth is narrow and the ISP drops out several times per hour.  Haven't successfully downloaded a song or vid since I've been here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Hey Mayor,  WINMIX is hit and miss here at my location...the bandwidth is narrow and the ISP drops out several times per hour.  Haven't successfully downloaded a song or vid since I've been here.

True...but after it is on Pay-per-view you can send me an IM with the title of the production and other info.

Then maybe I can find it for you on WinMx and burn it onto a cd.

We can go from there.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:58:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

True...but after it is on Pay-per-view you can send me an IM with the title of the production and other info.

Then maybe I can find it for you on WinMx and burn it onto a cd.

We can go from there.

SGtar15

Great Idea!  Actually I could do it myself, I'll be on home leave on 1 Nov.  Thanks dude
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Rebecca Peters almost single-handedly brought gun confiscation to Australia and to England and is now the most feared gun-banner in the world. With more than 500 gun control organizations under her command worldwide, and with the unlimited financial backing of billionaire George Soros, she's determined to make gun confiscation a reality here in the United States -- through a U.N.-backed treaty that would be binding on every American citizen.

This brings up an interesting question regarding blue helmets. Do you hold the dot directly on or slightly above the helmet?
Can I get some of what Ms. Peters is smoking?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
"most feared gun banner..."

That stupid bitch and all her cronies should fear US...

I don't know about you guys but I had a nice mental chuckle at the above line.

Molon Lave
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd love to see this happen! I'd never have to buy a paper target again. And has anyone explained to her that sending U.N. turds in here to take guns away would be one of the worst things they could ever try and do. Hopefully Wayne LaPierre will make this clear. These people had best  unfuck themselves and their way of thinking before one of their bright ideas gets them into trouble. Of course it would likely be like any other U.N. action. Set a standard and never enforce it. They could start up an ammo for food program here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top