Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/14/2009 11:35:06 PM EST
Its for my back and I will need to use repeatedly for probably a long time to come. Anyone know of something I can either buy or rig up?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:05:21 AM EST
Check at a Pharmacy/Drugstore, or a Chiropractors office.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:07:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By winxlite:
Check at a Pharmacy/Drugstore, or a Chiropractors office.

I go to the Chiropractor and am going tomorrow, all they gave me is this sorry ass ice cup that melts water all over the place. Will check pharm tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:12:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:43:37 AM EST
My buddy has been to the doctor and PT repeatedly lateley because the steel rod and screws in his leg have come loose after several years. The doc told him he could make his own reuseable medical grade ice packs by mixing large rock or kosher salt with water. It will stay colder longer than straight ice. Mix it up in a heavy duty 1 gallon ziplock and you can use it over and over.
Top Top