Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 6:17:36 PM EDT
can you show me a magpul PRS stock on a converted saiga 22" 308?

please send all jokes or derogatory comments about this idea to me via IM so we don't clog up the thread... just lookin for pics.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Well since I dont know what those are, got originals of each?

insert "joke or derogatory comment" here.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
can you show me a magpul PRS stock on a converted saiga 22" 308?

please send all jokes or derogatory comments about this idea to me via IM so we don't clog up the thread... just lookin for pics.

got some good pics of both
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I did an Internet Search and found a rifle that might be the one you have? Here is a quick Photo Chop job???

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I did an Internet Search and found a rifle that might be the one you have? Here is a quick Photo Chop job???

img247.imageshack.us/img247/6113/saiga308copy5px.jpg

great thanks!

I'm also converting it to regualr AK pistol grip and trigger guard placement...   I know arfkom can do this for me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top