Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 9:50:33 PM EDT
I sent my upper off 2 weeks ago to have the muzzle brake changed on it.  Now everytime I want to go shooting I run to get my AR only to find the lower sitting there, alone.  I have other guns by they aren't the same  I still remember the way she felt on September 11 when I took her out to blow off some steam and shoot my homemade Osama target.  My friend is going to buy an AR because he likes her so much, she's that great.  
I can remember the day I got her.  I stood in the gunshop waiting for my background check to go through and I peaked in the box, oh she was beautiful.  I couldn't believe I, an 18 year old, was getting away with it, surly I was breaking the law buying such a rifle.  The gunstore owner didn't bat an eye when he saw me, God bless America.
She is the reason I am here now.  I have learned so much from her. She commands respect.  My friend's Mini 14 bows its head in shame when she is near, and another friend of my is quoted as saying "Just holding her puts a smile of my face."  I love my AR.

Does this make me crazy?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I love my AR.

Does this make me crazy?
View Quote

Not around here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
YOU Got THAT RIGHT
BAD
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How did you break the muzzle on your AR? [;)]
View Quote

that's pretty funny!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Happy now?  Don't blame me, blame public school.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You need at least 2 AR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You need at least 2 AR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I have been looking at an Eagle Arms preban but the 1300 price tag is a little out of my range right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top