Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2005 7:32:52 PM EDT
at the White Hen Pantry in E. Falmouth. He bought $200 worth of scratch instant lottery tickets. That's what he would be doing tonight

there is a bus running from Camp Edwards to the Falmouth Mall so the evacuees can shop, go to the cinema etc... should really boost the local economy at time when the summer tourists are going home
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
did I mention race
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/123kseries/Awesome.gif

nomination for the WORST. GIF. EVER.   (too disturbing)
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
at the White Hen Pantry in E. Falmouth. He You bought $200 worth of scratch instant lottery tickets for him.

It wasn't his money, it was yours.

Did he even thank you?

Has ANYONE ever heard even ONE goddamn fucking "Thank you" on the news from any of these human parasites after they received their first $2,000 debit card?

{crickets}

Yeah, 'swhat I thought.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I got four living here. Bil, sil, niece and my mother.  People keep trying to give them money everywhere they go.  It's touching.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
at the White Hen Pantry in E. Falmouth. He You bought $200 worth of scratch instant lottery tickets for him.

Did he even thank you?

Has ANYONE ever heard even ONE goddamn fucking "Thank you" on the news from any of these human parasites after they received their first $2,000 debit card?

{crickets}

Yeah, 'swhat I thought.

I have been personally thanked twice and I have only met two.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he even thank you?

{crickets}

Yeah, 'swhat I thought.

unless you are not paying taxes, WE bought $200 worth of tickets...

edited cuase I can't spell
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/123kseries/Awesome.gif

nomination for the WORST. GIF. EVER.   (too disturbing)

Actually, that white owl looks like he really like he is saying "oh really?". Cat cracks me up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I got four living here. Bil, sil, niece and my mother.  People keep trying to give them money everywhere they go.  It's touching.

Umm... How do people know they're "evacuees". What do they do, walk around with signs around their necks saying "I chose to live unprepared underwater in a hurricane belt and now I'm a victim so pity me"?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm just curious... Another forum I goto for an online game has been using that "YARLY" (ya, really?) and "ORLY" (oh, really?) shit for months now... I think they were the ones who came up with the two owls...

Where the hell did you find that gif?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have been personally thanked twice and I have only met two.

I've never met one face-to-face. Or maybe I have and I just didn't see their sign.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#13]
ive been volunteering for the red cross thinking i'd get to go to NOLA. well twice they have tasked me with working shelters. these people are lifes losers. poverty is a choice and 99% of the people i have encountered are scum. those evacuee's who can do...are doing. those who cant or wont are living in the shelters. if you were to go visit a shelter last week when the evacs started you could literally walk around and pick out all the people who were going to lift themselves up and rise above. by my seconed visit most of the people i picked had indeed left. to find family, to start temp jobs etc. but most hang around, walk the streets and buy cigarettes and fast food with FEMA handouts.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
ive been volunteering for the red cross thinking i'd get to go to NOLA. well twice they have tasked me with working shelters. these people are lifes losers. poverty is a choice and 99% of the people i have encountered are scum. those evacuee's who can do...are doing. those who cant or wont are living in the shelters. if you were to go visit a shelter last week when the evacs started you could literally walk around and pick out all the people who were going to lift themselves up and rise above. by my seconed visit most of the people i picked had indeed left. to find family, to start temp jobs etc. but most hang around, walk the streets and buy cigarettes and fast food with FEMA handouts.

Okay now THAT'S racist.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#15]
hey, i never mentioned their race.

i stand by my assertions. in this country there is no reason to be poor and indigent except through the impact of your own piss poor decision making. education is provided free of charge. they even pick you up in a bus to take you there and you can get 2 hot meals there for about $2, free if youre poor. no job skill? well after your free HS education you can join the army and get job security, a marketable skill, your teeth fixed, medical care a decent salary and even a retirement if you keep your nose clean. but no....they stay in their crummy neighborhoods, breed like rabbits and complain that productive americans arent doing enought to help them. and this goes for scummy trash of ALL races. theres scummy white folks in the shelters too ya know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Pay no attention to this guys posts. Something ain't right with him. Last night he GAVE AWAY a perfectly good daughter!

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
at the White Hen Pantry in E. Falmouth. He bought $200 worth of scratch instant lottery tickets. That's what he would be doing tonight

The Lottery, a regressive tax that poor people line up to pay!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ain't that the truth! and you know the pols in MA are going to put all the money to good use
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yea, its the best idea in history. It is literally a tax on stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#20]
And most of em who win the jackpot are in huge debt within a few years too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
yea, its the best idea in history. It is literally a tax on stupidity.

Yep, people who understand math will look for 5-15% on their money through the private sector. Stupid poor people will play million to one odds with the 'gubment. If you want to buy a Lottery ticket once a week for entertainment, that's fine. But don't buy them en masse like a ghetto resident!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:35:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm... How do people know they're "evacuees". What do they do, walk around with signs around their necks saying "I chose to live unprepared underwater in a hurricane belt and now I'm a victim so pity me"?

They have liscense plates on their vehicles from Louisiana and accents that give them away, that's how dumbass. Your statement is testimony to your ignorance. Evacuee is someont that leaves ahead of the storm.

If a tornado is coming to your house in bumfuck where ever, and you flee you are an evacuee.  If it tears up your house you are stupid for building there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:41:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:45:49 AM EDT
[#24]
So far every lousiana plate'd vehicle I've seen in DFW has been driven by a COMPLETE FRIGGIN MORON.  FWIW, maybe the hurricane fucked with their ability to drive a car?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#25]
They had a report on FOX news the other night about a "refugee" using their $2000 debit card to buy a $600 Louis Vuitton handbag.

Here in Arizona, we already had a "refugee" repay us by showing up late at the Refugee Convention Center late one night with stolen property.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:05:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he even thank you?

{crickets}

Yeah, 'swhat I thought.

I got one in person from a fella that I helped out when he came to the station last week. I didn't do much except let him use my cellphone to make a long distance call to relatives and called the bus station for him so he could order bus ticket for him and his wife. Some albeit very few are appreciative of the help they are getting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#27]
I got a call yesterday from a guy that works for the same company I do.  He was calling from Gulfport MS.  The house he was living in was destroyed as was the business.  He will be moving out to west Texas and I will be giving him a job.  He'll be the first one I will meet although we have a few hundred at our local civic center.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They have liscense plates on their vehicles from Louisiana and accents that give them away, that's how dumbass. Your statement is testimony to your ignorance. Evacuee is someont that leaves ahead of the storm.

If a tornado is coming to your house in bumfuck where ever, and you flee you are an evacuee.  If it tears up your house you are stupid for building there.

Mother Nature can rear her ugly head anywhere. Is everybody stupid for building anything?

I don't build a house in a wash.

I don't live UNDERWATER IN A HURRICANE ZONE.

I don't live on a major active faultline, tornado alley, floodzone or on the very edge of a crumbling coastline.

But if I DID, I sure as hell would be PREPARED for those KNOWN disasters-in-the-making that I was choosing to live smackdab in the middle of - and I'd expect any other RESPONSIBLE adult to do the same for themselves and their family. If they don't, that's a testament to their own fucking stupidity, irresponsiblity and ignorance.

Ignorant dumbfucks and irresponsible parasites live unprepared in KNOWN and reasonably FORSEEABLE disaster areas.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:37:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Our town has had 4.

One couple and thier dog got out of Mississippi and came to live with family.

One man, who left town 8 years ago to join the Navy, was in N.O. with his son and evacuated to here to be back with his mother.  He's leaving his son with her, and the Navy has called him to Tennessee.  

What sort of Naval stations does Tenn have, since they have no coast?

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mother Nature can rear her ugly head anywhere. Is everybody stupid for building anything?

I don't build a house in a wash.

I don't live UNDERWATER IN A HURRICANE ZONE.

I don't live on a major active faultline, tornado alley, floodzone or on the very edge of a crumbling coastline.

But if I DID, I sure as hell would be PREPARED for those KNOWN disasters-in-the-making that I was choosing to live smackdab in the middle of - and I'd expect any other RESPONSIBLE adult to do the same for themselves and their family. If they don't, that's a testament to their own fucking stupidity, irresponsiblity and ignorance.

Ignorant dumbfucks and irresponsible parasites live unprepared in KNOWN and reasonably FORSEEABLE disaster areas.

But they still get FEMA flood insurance...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#31]
The first night they were in Tucson, one was arrested for buying crack cocaine.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Our town has had 4.

One man, who left town 8 years ago to join the Navy, was in N.O. with his son and evacuated to here to be back with his mother.  He's leaving his son with her, and the Navy has called him to Tennessee.  

Tucson has Navy guys here too. Google is your friend.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#33]
I was going to nominate this for Quote of the Week:

Quoted:
How do people know they're "evacuees"? What do they do, walk around with signs around their necks saying "I chose to live unprepared underwater in a hurricane belt and now I'm a victim so pity me"?

...until I read this:

Quoted:
i stand by my assertions. in this country there is no reason to be poor and indigent except through the impact of your own piss poor decision making. education is provided free of charge. they even pick you up in a bus to take you there and you can get 2 hot meals there for about $2, free if youre poor. no job skill? well after your free HS education you can join the army and get job security, a marketable skill, your teeth fixed, medical care a decent salary and even a retirement if you keep your nose clean. but no....they stay in their crummy neighborhoods, breed like rabbits and complain that productive americans arent doing enought to help them. and this goes for scummy trash of ALL races. theres scummy white folks in the shelters too ya know.

DvlDog, if we ever meet face-to-face, I'll buy you a beer.  Very well said.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#34]
So of course the news won't report increases in crime, it goes against their agenda of portraying minorities and the refugees as noble angels (almost as noble as illegal aliens).  But in Houston they're actually trying to say that crime has gone DOWN!!  

So, are we all fudging the facts to benefit our arguments are is crime really on the rise.

I know what I believe but I wonder if we'll ever see the real facts reported.  I have a friend who works all over the Houston area.  He said his company (who lives and dies by appointment sales) has suspended taking appointments in certain areas of Houston.  He tells me the carjacking rate is out of control as are break-ins.  I believe him but is it really "out of control"?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
So of course the news won't report increases in crime, it goes against their agenda of portraying minorities and the refugees as noble angels (almost as noble as illegal aliens).

I think it's unfair to illegal aliens to compare them to the government-dependent evacuees.  At least the vast majority of illegal aliens come to the U.S. to work.  Everybody I've talked to who has hired them tells me that they more than earn their pay.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Our town has had 4.

Naval Air Station Or Bupers where all orders are processed
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So of course the news won't report increases in crime, it goes against their agenda of portraying minorities and the refugees as noble angels (almost as noble as illegal aliens).

I think it's unfair to illegal aliens to compare them to the government-dependent evacuees.  At least the vast majority of illegal aliens come to the U.S. to work.  Everybody I've talked to who has hired them tells me that they more than earn their pay.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice emoticons.  Do you have evidence to refute my claim?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Our town has had 4.

Tucson has Navy guys here too. Google is your friend.

I believe there's a NAS in Memphis...I know a couple Devildogs(air-wingers) that went to MOS school/training there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice emoticons.  Do you have evidence to refute my claim?

What in the FUCK kind of logic is that!???

You drop a dingleberry you pulled out of your ass and then demand that *I* post evidence refute it!???

BULLSHIT.

The burden is on YOU pal to provided compelling evidence to SUPPORT such a lameass arbitrary claim that "the vast majority of illegals" come here to work, not on ME to refute it.

Hey here's one - 100% of illegal aliens come here TO BREAK OUR LAWS! And that is self-evident in the fact that they're here ILLEGALLY.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also.... Who said he got the $200 from .gov?   I'm sure that not every evacuee is a homeless bum.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#42]
I have met two people from NO.  It was a gay couple that left the city on the first day they heard the F5 was coming.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#43]
When the debit cards were first being distrabuted to the refugees, They started to become unruly, So they stoped untill the RFG,s calmed down. A black woman in the crowd screemed
"The Govt is screwing us out of our money"
I saw this on Fox news!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I

The name for the above is "Human Beings".    
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The burden is on YOU pal to provided compelling evidence to SUPPORT such a lameass arbitrary claim that "the vast majority of illegals" come here to work, not on ME to refute it.

Right you are.  I should have prefaced my statement with, "In my experience".  As I said in my post, everybody with whom I've talked who has employed an "undocumented worker" has commented about how hard they work.  The contrast between that behaviour and that of those sitting around the Astrodome demanding that the government provide for them is what I was pointing out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right you are.  I should have prefaced my statement with, "In my experience".  As I said in my post, everybody with whom I've talked who has employed an "undocumented worker" has commented about how hard they work.  The contrast between that behaviour and that of those sitting around the Astrodome demanding that the government provide for them is what I was pointing out.

Well I'll give you that SOME illegal aliens work hard for crap pay compared to what welfare-parasites do.

But my main response (the laughing) was at your blanket statement about how the "vast majority" of illegals come here to work (rather than get massive FedGov benefits).

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The name for the above is "Human Beings".

Just like the "human beings" who mutilated those people in the Superdome and those "human beings" who raped, looted and murdered in droves as soon as the storm passed.

Yeah, those poor oppressed "human beings" being forced to loot, rape and mutilate others, I feel SO sorry for them. Here, let's give them $2,000 debit card since they lost their "Crack & Ho" bidness in the flood.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to go decaf.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to go decaf.

Decaf Dr. Pepper tastes like SHIT!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to go decaf.

He's just showing the world how stupid he is by believing that all EVACUEES are indigent parasites. Three of the people at my house worked right up untill the evacuation and the other is retired and living off of oil royalties.  One is a superintendant at the NASA.  None are eligible for the $2000 that the macallan is guarding so niggardly.  His insulated world that never sees anything but bluebird days must be lovely.  Where, pray tell, is this utopia?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top