Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 11:10:24 AM EDT
Im not a fight authority of any sort, so I like to hear what you guys have to say. Who would win? Have they fought before?

OR

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I see a couple of white gym rats, need more info
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#2]
i don't know who is who, but the guy on the bottom looks like he would just gouge the other guy's eyes out and beat him to death.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Whichever one has the best "Full Power Shot"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I vote for SquatDog.

No one can take a full power shot from him.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I dont know much about MMA I have only seen videos of them fighting. I guess chuck liddell is some super badass Mofo. Here is a video of Mirko Cro cop. If anyone has more or any of liddell please share

Mirko Cro cop

ETA they are pro MMA fighters. I have just started to pay attention to MMA UFC stuff, and I know who they are. Really well known fighters
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Cro Cop has been lackluster lately, whereas Liddell is only getting better.  But Cro Cop is in a higher weight class so he'd probably have the advantage.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i don't know who is who, but the guy on the bottom looks like he would just gouge the other guy's eyes out and beat him to death.  

That's funny, because that fighter's detractors claim he wins his big fights because of inadvertent eye gouges (and they claim he does it on purpose).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Cro Cop has been lackluster lately, whereas Liddell is only getting better.

I hadnt heard that of Cro cop.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Mirko has some powerful kicks. He would KO Liddell.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Lidell would gouge out cro cop's eyes (like he did to Randy) and skull fuck him
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's funny, because that fighter's detractors claim he wins his big fights because of inadvertent eye gouges (and they claim he does it on purpose).

[/Al Pacino]told you, i'm a scary judge of character.[Al Pacino]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I wanna see Oprah vs Dr Phil!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know much about MMA I have only seen videos of them fighting. I guess chuck liddell is some super badass Mofo. Here is a video of Mirko Cro cop. If anyone has more or any of liddell please share

Mirko Cro cop

ETA they are pro MMA fighters. I have just started to pay attention to MMA UFC stuff, and I know who they are. Really well known fighters

Looks like a lot of the guys he was beating on were over weight. Some of them looked to be in shape though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I vote for SquatDog.

No one can take a full power shot from him.  

Yup.  That's my pick.  SquatDog is the "full power shot guy".  

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mirko Cro cop

Looks like a lot of the guys he was beating on were over weight. Some of them looked to be in shape though.

Here is a fight you might like
FIGHT
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mirko Cro cop

Here is a fight you might like
FIGHT

That guy got trounced pretty fast for sure.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Guy on the bottom is Chuck Liddell. World class MMA fighter. I think he is the current Light Heavy wieght champion. Very tough.
I'm sure the other guy is no slouch.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Liddell for shizzle my nizzle
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Chuck Liddel is more than a gym rat. He is a pretty good MMA fighter and has a reputation for knocking people out with fists alone.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#21]
I wouldn't bet against Liddel vs. anyone.  The guy is a monster.  I've never heard of Mirko, is he a pride fighter?  He also looks like he might be a full heavyweight fighter where Chuck is a light heavy
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:09:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Guy on the bottom is Chuck Liddell. World class MMA fighter. I think he is the current Light Heavy wieght champion. Very tough.
I'm sure the other guy is no slouch.  

Anyone who willingly goes into a MMA fight has more balls than I do.

Even with all the rules and protections, you can still get f*cked up pretty fast in one of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top