Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 4:46:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Boy if I loved my boss I better be able to surf anywhere I damn well pleased.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh, I don't have a boss to care about! It's nice, in an odd way.  Oh well.  Perhaps my next employer will be more enlightened than my last, so I can surf a bit at work without incurring the wrath of senile idiots.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I love my boss also, right now she's in the Kitchen making dinner!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool
I started a new job 2 months ago.  During the interview the COO asked me what I did for fun.  I told him I shot.   He asked what?   "CATS"  Come to find out he's a JAR HEAD>  Doesn't mind me checking this site as long as I spend most of my time taking care of business.
The whole office knows that I compete in IDPA and CMP matches.  They think I'm strange for shooting in old military bolt gun matches.   I'm not setting any records, but am having a great time.  I have an open invitation for any one in the office to go to the club for some range time.  I'll supply guns and ammo.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top