Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/20/2003 6:06:54 AM EDT

Originally posted by DoubleFeed:
You folks ever wonder if somebody with dwarfism ever came here because he was interested in AR15s, and saw this topic?
Yeah, exactly. Locked.

Nothing like sensitivity. I vote that the mods pull an all-nighter and scour the board. What if a rapper or crack dealer with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? What if a liberal with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? How about a woman? A European? Michael Moore? Al Gore? A homosexual?

God, I love this place!

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:15:59 AM EDT
you forgot Pedophiles who like guns.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:21:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

Originally posted by DoubleFeed:
You folks ever wonder if somebody with dwarfism ever came here because he was interested in AR15s, and saw this topic?
Yeah, exactly. Locked.

Nothing like sensitivity. I vote that the mods pull an all-nighter and scour the board. What if a rapper or crack dealer with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? What if a liberal with an interest in ARs saw what goes on here? How about a woman? A European? Michael Moore? Al Gore? A homosexual?

God, I love this place!

Well I love this place....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:31:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 308wood:

So a dwarf is like a pedophile?

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:44:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dawg_killer:

So a dwarf is like a pedophile?

ONLY in that there is now another topic i can't talk about on this board for fear of hurting someone’s feelings.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:56:35 AM EDT
I'm sure you do.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:58:04 PM EDT

Pull up your pants and step away from the school bus
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:07:47 PM EDT
Just so you all don't come down on DoubleFeed I am the one who asked him to lock the topic.
I spent my whole life dealing with people such as yourself. Am I over sensitive? No. I have learned to laugh about it myself. Untill it started getting pretty rude. Tying dwarfs to rickshaws and dwarf tossing is not my idea of a good time. Heading out to the range is another idea. So don't come down on DoubleFeed. Let me have it I can take it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:49:47 AM EDT
Kick up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:57:34 AM EDT
Rule 1; Do not like the windows on the little bus.
Top Top