Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 1:52:40 PM EDT
I live in cali i'm 23 and i have no criminal record. The county i live in is pretty conservative and i would like to get my conceled wepon permit do you guys have any advice or is there anybody who has gotton one in cali that can help me.... I live in ventura california.......thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. When I lived there I was turned down in each of the 3 counties I lived in. That said, people DO get licensed there, so hang tight for suggestions. Also: have you tried the California Hometown forum?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can't get one there in Ventura, you might look around at other cities like Culver City near LAX. The CCW permit is good state wide, so if you can locate a gun friendly city in Cali, get it there instead.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Move to the county where Reedley and Visalia is located.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Post on the California Hometwon Forum and also contact the VCSO for what the requirements are.  IIRC somis is unincorporated county territory and the Sheriff would be the go to guy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Best of luck to you.

www.packing.org/state/california/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top