Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
jedwardsdeadson

cold
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:01:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Carbine_Man:

jedwardsdeadson

cold

Very cold...wish I would have thought ofit...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:02:54 PM EST
Gotta love mean spirited humor

Bomber
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:02:59 PM EST
Try this one:

theinzdeadlittlepiggies
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:03:09 PM EST
I get the name but not the story behind it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:04:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 7:08:41 PM EST by fight4yourrights]

Originally Posted By Pangea:

I get the name but not the story behind it.

How's this for sick? From the Weekly Standard:

Following up on his interview with the First Lady and President Bush, Dr. Phil today rolled the film on his interview with John Kery and Teresa Heinz.

The most surprsing moment came early on, though it had been teased in the opening: Teresa Heinz, not for the first time in public, made reference to the miscarriages she suffered during her marriage to Senator John Heinz.

'I call them piggies,' she said, meaning the fetus that did not make it to term.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:06:00 PM EST
I will try kerrycumsketchup next
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:14:41 PM EST
I am still not banned, and it grows harder every day!

The other day I agreed with a DUer that "so what if Kerry brought up Cheney's daughter."

In a later thread I asked, "could Kerry and Edwards possibly be gay?" (not that there is anything wrong with that) ...and I posted the favorite hug photos.

I'm in for a few months. Whatever the election brings...I will be banned on November 3rd.

If you want to last at DU, just think of some outlandish shit and post it.

For example..."someone I know, that is close to the RNC, told me that Carl Rove has been seen dining alone with Laura Bush."

Good Luck in your undercover work!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:06:26 AM EST
Do me a favor...go to DU, quote the bitch... tell them your friend is Jew and now voting for Bush

'I call them piggies,' she said, meaning the fetus that did not make it to term.

Tell them you are along time Democrat, A jew and you lost a child to being stillborn, that you are offended as any Jew should be, that that and the fact that Kerry is a Jew that is ashamed of his heritage and beliefs... any Jew should be disgusted and vote for Bush.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:31:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2004 9:32:16 AM EST by smlockeiii]
Is all this kosher? Ketchup... piggies....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:34:32 AM EST
you call these bagels?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:36:57 AM EST

jedwardsdeadson

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:38:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By TheWind:
Do me a favor...go to DU, quote the bitch... tell them your friend is Jew and now voting for Bush

Tell them you are along time Democrat, A jew and you lost a child to being stillborn, that you are offended as any Jew should be, that that and the fact that Kerry is a Jew that is ashamed of his heritage and beliefs... any Jew should be disgusted and vote for Bush.....

You'll be banned in an instant.

I posted that I thought the Democrats were fucking up by latching onto the CBS Memos as being authentic, and I almost got banned. The funny thing was, I was being honest with them, they really were fucking up. But I immediately got accused of being a freeper (which I'm not...I'm an arfcommer). Basically if you aren't part of the amen choir of the Kedwards hallallujah section, they will ban your ass sooner or later. You should've seen them jump on me when I said I liked Lieberman. Hah.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:42:23 AM EST
Re-register as "Freedom Fries"
Top Top