Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2007 2:52:30 PM EDT
I probably should've posted THIS here first, but here goes anyway...

I'm would like to add one of the 'buttons' featured at the bottom of THIS PAGE as part of the signature on my emails.  I use MS Outlook 2003.  I already know how to create a signature.  I know how to put a hotlink to the page, but what I'd really like is for a button to appear as it would on a webpage.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
1.  Right click the image.
2.  Select 'copy image location' in FF, something similar in IE I'm sure.
3.  In your sig, paste that in the IMG box / between the IMG tags.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
1.  Right click the image.
2.  Select 'copy image location' in FF, something similar in IE I'm sure.
3.  In your sig, paste that in the IMG box / between the IMG tags.

That would simply copy the image of the button, but not it's functionality.  I don't know if I'm explaining myself properly.  I just want there to be a button at the bottom of every email I send that when pressed, links the user to the appropriate page.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I figured out how to do it in case anybody else is looking here for the answer.

Copy the banner text into your notepad and save the file to your desktop with the name ImWithFred.html

Then to add it to the signature...

Open Micosoft Outlook-->Tools-->Options-->Mail Format-->Signatures-->New-->Add your title-->(click) Use this file as a Template-->Browse-->Select ‘Look in Desktop’-->Select ImWithFred.html -->Select.

That's it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
A screen print would most definitely help...

that is all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top