Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:00:53 PM EDT
Im addicted to lost!

The damn show always has me guessing, so far im up to episode 10 which is 3 behind what the rest of you guys are at I think the latest one is s2ep13.  I watched the first season over 2 days and now im finishing up the 2nd on the third day. I guess im at the point when they just spliced the movie tape together and the guy just started talking to his son on the computer. Very strange.

Does anybody have a clue as to what the hell is really going on?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does anybody have a clue as to what the hell is really going on?

No.

Not even the writers!

Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll be caught up right before something good happens. The rest of us have had to wait on countless weeks off and several shows that went nowhere.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you get a hold of the 2nd season episodes? I've been waiting on it to comeout on DVD.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where did you get a hold of the 2nd season episodes? I've been waiting on it to comeout on DVD.

d/l'ed from isohunt.com. torrents.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
so is this show a hybrid of gilligans island, x-files and twin peaks
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so is this show a hybrid of gilligans island, x-files and twin peaks

pretty much sums it up!

btw. Kate is hot
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I loved Season 1. However, Season 2 has been pissing me off big time. Nothing but more and more questions. There's no way the writers can unravel all that's been going on without some stupid plot trick like making the last 10 episodes a dream of Locke or something.....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I did the same thing recently.

After watching them back to back, you now get to enjoy the hell of waiting for weeks for the next episode.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
ok, just saw the black smoke approach the Nigerian.

Wtf?

4 8 15 16 23 42
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You know, I tried to watch it once but i had no idea wth was going on.   I've heard good things about the show...Maybe I'll have to get the first 2 seasons and see what all the hype is about.

yea, its impossible to understand unless you start from the begining.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is torrents?  Something like limewire?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is torrents?  Something like limewire?

Kindof.  A torrent is a way of P2P networking were you simultaniously upload the file you are downloading.  Uploading is Seeding, Downloading is Leeching.  There are a gadzooks number of places out there to get torrents.  Some of the place I frequent are torrentspy.com, thepiratebay.com and animesuki.com

You'll need a bit torrent client to be able to use the network.  I find that good old bittorrent.com to be more than useful.  Some bittorrent clients will allow you to disable uploading.  I consider this to be counter to the aims of the network...distributed file sharing.  It's not as if your upload rate hurts your download rate.

I personally just finished up through Season 2, Episode 12 last night.  Need to DL and watch a couple of episodes I missed from Season 1 as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
ok, just saw the black smoke approach the Nigerian.

Wtf?

4 8 15 16 23 42

I desided to give this show a try and that was the first thing I saw. As soon as it went back into the trees I changed the channel knowing I never EVER want to watch the show again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top