Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2001 10:48:58 PM EDT
There were many parallels to my own life. I am waiting for Elizabeth Hurley to offer me a contract to sign.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
d00d you need help (although I wouldn't object to her offering me a contract [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
eliz hurley is without a doubt the hottest chick on the face of the earth. wonder if shes on ar15.com.  what do you think her codename would be?   hotpizofass, pompeydoer...
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 4:11:23 AM EDT
[#3]
She's here and posts under the name "Golgo's_Ho"
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I gotta Hvy AR for her...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#5]
She sure is one hot piece of ass especially dressed as the school teacher.She also known to pack a sig 226 with her at times.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, I just rented that movie too.  Why didn't they cast Liz Hurley as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie?  That seemed like a no-brainer to me.  

Joe Vs. the Volcano is the movie that most resembles my life.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey, I just rented that movie too.  Why didn't they cast Liz Hurley as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie?  That seemed like a no-brainer to me.  

Joe Vs. the Volcano is the movie that most resembles my life.  
View Quote

She would be too old for that role...
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 1:22:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, Elizabeth Hurley is now officially the girl I say "if I was going to be a psycho and stalk someone, that someone would be". Yuk,yuk.[:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top