Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 4:57:09 PM EDT
I know how much y'all love Rhodesia, so I thought I'd pass this along to raise people's blood pressure.
I have no insight to add, other than it's pretty shady to imply a connection between the two based (in part) to similar appearances.
Happy Sunday Republican $hitlords, check yo' priv-lidge.

(accompanying text)

Every black child in grade school is taught Adolph Hitler killed six million Jews and is the worst human being that ever lived. On the other hand our children are taught “The Right Honorable” Cecil Rhodes the founder of the De Beer diamond company in South Africa who killed ten times that number of Africans is a hero and a statesman and if they study hard and do well in school they may be eligible to win Rhodes Scholarships the oldest and most celebrated international fellowship awards in the world. They don’t mention the scholarships are paid for with the blood of their ancestors.

-Rodney Jackson

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
This is now an FAL thread.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
No logical comparison exists.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#3]
kewl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top