Posted: 10/21/2002 1:40:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is it? We will invade.....

Scott

All your debates are belong to us
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I am terribly sorry sir, for the rude treatment you have received.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
a Debate Society website.
I had made two posts...
View Quote

I bet they were dandy's.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
[:D]
Care to para-phrase ?
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel for you, sir.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:05:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had made two posts, both about gun control, in a thread that had been there seven months, so they deleted the thread and banned me.
[BD]

Just once, I wish somebody would call me "Sir" without adding "you're making a scene". [:D]
View Quote

Site please.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:05:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had made two posts, both about gun control, in a thread that had been there seven months, so they deleted the thread and banned me.
[BD]

Just once, I wish somebody would call me "Sir" without adding "you're making a scene". [:D]
View Quote

Site please.
View Quote

Sir
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#11]
COMRADE!  Welcome World Traveller.  Do you not see the way here on this site?<>

Son, what you did was wander into a Communist "debating" society site in the United Kingdom.  Since they ARE communists, you are not REALLY permitted to bring anti-communist revisionist propaganda onto the "debating" arena for "fellow travellers" to see.  THAT is verboten.

Typical Communist Party crapola.  Feel not disturbed...this is not surprising.  It goes on all the time in the Democratic Lefties world here in America too.  TV debates, College Campi, Interent sites (Democratic Underground, anyone?).

Typical...so typical.

Oh...and any of you guys contemplating sliding in under the tent and playing around, I suspect you won't be there long.  Free and independent thought is not allowed.

Cheerz!

Geez...I can hear the Internationale Now...how sweet!<>

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]
It's University College London for God's sake. What did you expect, free speech? Free speech is dead on college campuses across the world.

However, a couple of guys made pro-gun arguments and basically made "El Subcomandante" look like a fool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top