Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 11:06:50 PM EDT
The tail on the slide stop that the follower engages after the last round chambers broke off.

Now I have to find a new slide stop.
I found a couple places that might have it on [url]www.9mmlargo.com[/url]. One guy is a John Colomb in Houston TX, the other guy is a Brad Raum, location not listed. I e-mailed both of them.

Does anyone here know where I could find a slide stop for a Star Super A if these places turn up dead ends?

The only other name I got is a Bobs Gun Shop in Royal AR. They don't have e-mail so I will have to call them during the day.

I know its only a 200 dollar gun, but it still seems a waste to discard a 200 dollar gun for want of a less then ten dollar part.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob's has email.

[email][email protected] [/email]

[url]http://www.gun-parts.com/index.html/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh ho! Thanks that isn't listed on the www.9mmlargo.com page.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#3]
You might check here also. They have stuff that's not listed.

[url]http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=238[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Gunparts Corp. They have a huge published catalog that is something like 2-inch thick of old gun parts. Do a search for the their internet site. You should also call them, those folks are constantly getting old guns that they part out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top