Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/30/2006 10:13:11 AM EST

I just ended a voluntary fast I started yesterday the 29th at 1100 hours CST at 1345 today

I've got to lose some weight.so I've made the commintment to do so. I know fasting is not the way to lose weight properly. I just felt like my system needed to empty itself from the holiday festivities. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, woke up this morning with no hunger pains at all. Went for a 2 mile walk with some jogging this morning and by the time I got home I felt incredibly hungry.

Toughed it out until 1:30 this afternoon and had a spinage salad with grilled chicken breast and boiled egg with some vinigret dressing my wife made.

Now to start eating better and a lot more exercise.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:42:33 AM EST
Wow.

Tag for updates!

You need to update this thread we can be your support group.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:47:19 AM EST
Your hurting weight loss efforts by fasting. As of my last weighing I've lost 39 pounds since November first on the Atkins diet. I eat every 2 hours to keep my metabolism up.

Now, prior to Christmas I did go on a fast, for 72 hours, but I didn't have a choice in it. Best friend (now x) found out I was seeing his wife. Oops. Was way to sick to eat.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:50:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:
Your hurting weight loss efforts by fasting. As of my last weighing I've lost 39 pounds since November first on the Atkins diet. I eat every 2 hours to keep my metabolism up.

Now, prior to Christmas I did go on a fast, for 72 hours, but I didn't have a choice in it. Best friend (now x) found out I was seeing his wife. Oops. Was way to sick to eat.

you couldnt eat because you got caught screwing your best friends wife?

I wouldn't think a sociopath would lose thier appetite over that......
Top Top