Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2002 7:27:23 AM EDT
It is good to be back on AR15.com!

I was cruzin' in the Gen Disc section and posted a reply to a thread and then hit the Gen Disc tab to go back and "Wham" I lost the site!
After several agonizing moments and a little time at AR15.com Chat and several attempts to rectify the situation...Ta Da! Here I am![:D]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Is your memory longer or shorter??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#3]
That has happened to me a couple times yesterday and once today. Since i am on new medication I thought is was me.

iF IT IS THE "Space Time Continuem" I would like it to happen again so I cant see 7 of 9  mmmmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Everything seems to be working fine now...

On This My 1100th Post!!![beer]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Well I was contemplating this scenario at lunch and got to wondering if maybe some of us went through the "Stargate" and that is why our computers did not work![:\]

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top