Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:12:52 PM EDT
Actually I joined a couple weeks ago, but today I got my card in the mail, and I feel good

just thought I'd share
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]

If you have the money, sign up for the EPL (easy-purchase life) membership.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I don't have much right now because I'm only 20 and in college.  I will someday though!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome.  

- BG
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

It's cheaper in the long run. It's nice to be part of strongest/ largest gun rights organization in the world, and it always warms my heart to think of our/ the NRA's ability to put the politicos in their place. Of course, the battle is never over, and we need all the new recruits we can get.

Welcome aboard.              
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent. Now try to get others involved.

and join GOA and otehr groups as well. We need numbers and with 3 or 4 orgs with tens of millions of members each, no gun law will ever get passed again. We will have the numbers to get full autos back into the hads of Americans. (to the dismay of some of our JBTs here)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Good for you!

American rifleman is a pretty decent mag IMO.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrad from a life NRA/CRPA(Calif Rifle & Pistol, state-level NRA affliated)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top