Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 11:07:23 PM EDT
...so that the dam will finally break.  I'm sick of this nickel and diming us to death sh*t.  It's all just a fabian scheme to take all our guns away eventually and if they keep turning up the heat on this frog we are never gonna do anything about it.

I hope the Dems take over in the Congressional elections of 04, 06, and 08, and that Hillary gets elected in 08 so that they will come to confiscate our guns.  Then maybe we can do something about our rights instead of sitting on our arses.

Oh well, as long as I'm dreaming, I've always wanted a pony.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
If Hillary gets elected in 08 she will probably take your balls along with your guns. LOL. If she ever runs for president (and I think she will) I will donate my time to the Republican party to try and help make sure she doesn't get elected. Not that I wouldn't vote for a woman but she is so far to the left she is practicly a commie.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
[b][red][size=4]NO! PONIES ARE VIOLENT! BAN THEM![/b][/red][/size=4]
[img]http://www.dusko.net/pony/pictures/005.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...so that the dam will finally break.  I'm sick of this nickel and diming us to death sh*t.  It's all just a fabian scheme to take all our guns away eventually and if they keep turning up the heat on this frog we are never gonna do anything about it.

I hope the Dems take over in the Congressional elections of 04, 06, and 08, and that Hillary gets elected in 08 so that they will come to confiscate our guns.  Then maybe we can do something about our rights instead of sitting on our arses.

View Quote

Im basicly with you there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Not that I wouldn't vote for a woman but she is so far to the left she is practicly a commie.
View Quote

Pratically my a$$! She is a commie!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:26:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup, the sooner they ban em'all the sooner we can go about building a nice little machine gun to play. What the heck, if all guns are "illegal" I'm at least going to have something that fun to shoot. I still don't think we'd get a response from the "gun owners" in this country if we had a total ban. Oh, sure, those of us here on AR-15.com would be "up in arms" for sure but "joe six pack" would just turn in his 'ought six and shotgun, buy some more beer and turn on the tube to watch football. The majority of people don't hold firearms as a "necessity" like we do. They don't really care if they own them or not. It's sad but true. I think our best bet is to just cut our losses, move somewhere and start our own country based on the Constitution and the Rights of the individual. This country is so far gone there's no saving it now. JMHO, talk to ya' later.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe the NRA has been fooling us, and this is really their tactic.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think our best bet is to just cut our losses, move somewhere and start our own country based on the Constitution and the Rights of the individual. This country is so far gone there's no saving it now. JMHO, talk to ya' later.
View Quote

Screw that, my family has been here since Jamestown.  Anyways were would we go? there is no more frontier to explore unless you have zillions of dollars for some moon society and taking over another country is out of the question.  Instead if there was an all out ban if you wanna start shit buy a lathe and a milling machine, hand out some cheap MG to nearly any adult, dosn't matter who they are or what they do with it, as long as the JBTs know everyone has one.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Ah, yes, but where did your family live before Jamestown and why did they leave? This country was founded by people that had put up with enough shit and just couldn't take any more so they packed up and took off for new lands where they could live in freedom. It was settled by people that loved their freedom. When a city got too big they'd pack up and move west until they felt free again.They'd settle in and live there for a spell until it got too settled then they'd pack up and move again. So you see, we're a nation of "nomads" who are happy to move when it gets too "civillized" inorder to maintain our freedom. We'd just be doing what come natural by moving somewhere where we could be free again. Like you said, the hard part would be finding a place to go. I'm sure we could figure something out though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#9]
someday they will indeed ban all of them, then the revolution starts
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
and taking over another country is out of the question.
View Quote

Oh is it?  We have a bunch of heavily armed nut jobs here, right?  We just take over a country that ALREADY banned it's guns.  What're they gonna do?  Throw rocks at us?

I vote for Australia.  It's warmer than England...  And I've seen the chicks on their beaches...  

Alright, who's with me?

Rob
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/069100.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Wow this ain't locked yet?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#13]
it is funny, wheres the lock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top