Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 5:14:42 PM EDT
Good God what a fucking tard this man is.  I can't believe that the people from Arizona keep electing him.  WHAT a moron.

It's a damn shame that someone that served their country so proudly is such a pathetic politician.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope one of these days when I call him the "Manchurian Canidate" people (other than members here) know what the shit I'm talking about
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Good God what a fucking tard this man is.  I can't believe that the people from Arizona keep electing him.  WHAT a moron.

It's a damn shame that someone that served their country so proudly is such a pathetic politician.

Yea, he's a jackass but someone from Illinois has NO room to talk.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go pound sand.  I didn't vote for either of our libtard senators.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Ill.  The best you guys can do is Obama yo Mama.  C'mon get the votes in the rest of the state to out do Chicago.
In AZ McCain doesn't talk but the guy running against him would ba an active gun hater.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ill.  The best you guys can do is Obama yo Mama.  C'mon get the votes in the rest of the state to out do Chicago.
In AZ McCain doesn't talk but the guy running against him would ba an active gun hater.

If you knew anything about Illinois, you'd realize that the votes simply aren't there to out do Shitcago.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#6]
McCain is an embarrassment but he'll be our senator until he retires, dies or moves onto higher office.  He's the standing senator so he ain't gonna get challenged in the primaries.  If we elected his opponent in the general election, we'd get a democrat who was even worse.  

McCain and his wife have both had medical issues in the past few years and his mother-in-law just died.  Maybe we can start a letter-writing campaign to convince him to retire and enjoy his family.  Otherwise, we're stuck with the egotistical jackass.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
His views on illegal immigration were absolutely priceless.

The radio person owned his ass, he got really angry, and all logic was lost at that point.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
His views on illegal immigration were absolutely priceless.

The radio person owned his ass, he got really angry, and all logic was lost at that point.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The hell we don't.  First of all, if AZ got rid of McCain, it would send a nation wide message that we want real conservatives that love the second ammendment.  Secondly, I always vote R in Illinois.  They are not as good as Ohio R's, but better than a Democrat any day.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I would not vote for McCain, but I would not live in Illinois. I don't even like driving through it.

So I gotta side with Arizona on this one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I am from AZ, and I have "NEVER" voted for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top