Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 11:01:23 PM EDT
famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space.... with the tuning fork!;  does a raw link on Hari_kirii Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody has been drinking the Bong water again,,,,,,,,that stuff does weird things to you
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear ya man.  I once found 34 Janice fries in the bota-bag and not one had a green cap.  That's the last time I forward the candlestick without tweasers.  Hell yea.

From Young Guns...  "How come they ain't killin us?   Because were in the spirit world, they can't see us"
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't give me no sass, I'll bust a cap in your ass!
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't give me no sass, I'll bust a cap in your ass!
View Quote

You can't see me, I'm in the spirit world.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I once hovered a big guitar, in the blue people's home, with the magic guitar pick. The cords were so ripped!But the purple worm, with it's tuning fork, it tuned me out!
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The rogan is for your hair and not meant to be taken internally.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space.... with the tuning fork!;  does a raw link on Hari_kirii Rock. I need scissors! 61!

View Quote

... hey man, did you ever make it out of the ICU?
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You can't see me, I'm in the spirit world.
View Quote

Hey Doc, did you see the size of that chicken?  lol
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Did a hop and pop once. Towed my PC and then snivelled so I chopped and ended up under a Raven. Did a hook and surfed the bitch.
Bought beer.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#12]
What the hell?!? Freaks!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Waht? WHor are you calling a freak, FREAK!!

WHat's that mean ese?
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#14]
That's From Metal Gear Solid 2.  HAHA I WAS THE FIRST TO POINT THAT OUT!!!!

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Cucumbers walk very, very softly...

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys are starting to scare me.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I won't ruin the plot of the story for those of you currently playing the game but that comes right during a very freaky part of the game.  It turns from Tactical espionage to some sort of Sci-Fi shmooze fest.  I was very dissapointed with the end of the game.  And now that I think of it, it really wasn't that great.  Metal Gear Solid 2 was just to rigid.  Go here, go there.  It failed to capture you in the game like number 1 did.  In number one it truly did have a plot twist to it, I mean, who would [b]*SPOILER FOR NUMBER 1*[/b] have thought that the keys used to stop the Metal Gear actually started it.  Classic plot twist. [b]SPOILER OVER[/b]  But number two just tried to play this mind game that wasn't to succesfull with the more intelligent game player.  We've all seen to many games/movies that try and throw you off with false clues, and after playing number 1 you get a feel for Kojimas antics.  That's my two-cents.  Plus the PSG1 had a variable scope, bullshit!

NSF
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey Doc, did you see the size of that chicken?  lol
View Quote

Had to log back on and tell you I have been laughing about that all night  [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#20]
No one beats Shuggie Otis:

"Hello my love
I heard a kiss from you
Red magic satin playing near, too
All through the morning rain I gave
The sun doesn't shine
Rainbows and waterfalls run through my mind

In the garden, I see    
West purples shower bells and tea
Orange birds and river cousins  
Dressed in green

Pretty music I hear
So happy and loud    
Blue flowers echo
From a cherry cloud  

Feel sunshine sparkle pink and blue
Playgrounds will laugh
If you try to ask, "is it cool?"
"Is it cool?"

If you arrive and don't see me
I'm gonna be with my baby
I am free flying in her arms
Over the sea...

Stained window yellow candy screen
See speakers of kite                      
With velvet roses diggin' freedom flight    

A present from you                        
Strawberry letter 22
The music plays I sit in for a few"        

[@:D]

[8P]

Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I won't ruin the plot of the story for those of you currently playing the game but that comes right during a very freaky part of the game.  It turns from Tactical espionage to some sort of Sci-Fi shmooze fest.  I was very dissapointed with the end of the game.  And now that I think of it, it really wasn't that great.  Metal Gear Solid 2 was just to rigid.  Go here, go there.  It failed to capture you in the game like number 1 did.  In number one it truly did have a plot twist to it, I mean, who would [b]*SPOILER FOR NUMBER 1*[/b] have thought that the keys used to stop the Metal Gear actually started it.  Classic plot twist. [b]SPOILER OVER[/b]  But number two just tried to play this mind game that wasn't to succesfull with the more intelligent game player.  We've all seen to many games/movies that try and throw you off with false clues, and after playing number 1 you get a feel for Kojimas antics.  That's my two-cents.  Plus the PSG1 had a variable scope, bullshit!

NSF
View Quote

Yes, thank you.  It is always helpful to know there others worse off than me...If that were possible.[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/otn/funny/browsmiley.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I hate fish.  But I think most of all I hate fresh fish, like trout; I hate fresh trout.  My least hated favorite fish would be sole, that way you don't have to see the eyes.  Sole has no eyes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hate fish.  But I think most of all I hate fresh fish, like trout; I hate fresh trout.  My least hated favorite fish would be sole, that way you don't have to see the eyes.  Sole has no eyes.
View Quote

Sorry about that.  It was late, I was feeling puckish and this was a wierd topic to begin with, so I was curious to see if anyone would catch the Roger Waters reference.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#24]
"too much time on my hands"
Styx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top