Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/14/2004 4:48:09 AM EST
Question #1: Senator Skerry, You constantly express your concern for Healthcare for all Americans. Being that you are very rich, Why then Senator...Do you have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Insurance? You could easily pay for any hospital bill you may receive.

My emergency appendix operation cost around $8000, That's the same as Skerry's damn bicycle! If I was rich I would just pay my medical bills not soak insurance to do it.

Question #2: Senator Skerry, Is there ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all you can think of that is going good in America?

He doesn't have a good to say about anything that's going on! It's aggravating!

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:01:17 PM EST
It's demos against the repubs... Not united for the American cause. He can't say anything good about the current condition. What can he do for ALL of us, not just his liberal urban demos?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:32:36 PM EST
I have a question.

"Who's the top, you or Edwards?"
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:47:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/14/2004 6:48:16 PM EST by MoparMike]
Democrats cant say anything is going good during an election when they are not an incumbent. Democrats have ran on a "The sky is falling, its all <insert enemy party here>'s fault, and they are going to take you down with them" platform for a coon's age.

The average Sheeple wants to have their hand held and be led, and it helps to get their support when you help them to "realize" that there is so much that is wrong. Nevermind that 95% of it is something that no one man or body of men in power have any real control over.
Top Top