Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 5:40:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 5:41:02 PM EST by SGocka]
I have had Blackberry's since the 8700 days. I am on the fucking thing ALL DAY. Well we went on vacation and I left the Blackberry at the house the whole time and decided to rid myself of the damn thing.

Me and my Girlfriend just got LG's today. So not only will our phones not go off 1000 times a day from bullshit E-Mails our bill will be much less per month.

These are the phones we got
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:44:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:46:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By cruze5:
yep at least 44.95 a month

2 Blackberry's at $29.99 a month each. Bye bye Blackberry data. You won't be missed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:51:40 PM EST
I'm a blackberry admin for my company and they pay my bill, so I don't worry about the cost. But yeah people can get real ridiculous with them (Crackberry) sometimes. I only answer if it's necessary, but it's still a great device for me. And do I understand your need to get away from it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:53:57 PM EST
I like the Blackberry, though I only get about 6-8 emails a day. Unlimited text & net is worth it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:55:03 PM EST
I love my Blackberry and it will take something major to break me from it.

My BIL has that LG phone and hates it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:58:08 PM EST
Wife just got another one...back to the annoying 'bleeps' and whatever at all times of the day and night.
SHUT THAT THING OFF, WILL YA? PLEASE.

That said, I might get one just to get even...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:58:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By gomulego:
I'm a blackberry admin for my company and they pay my bill, so I don't worry about the cost. But yeah people can get real ridiculous with them (Crackberry) sometimes. I only answer if it's necessary, but it's still a great device for me. And do I understand your need to get away from it.

I had a program in my Blackberry that told me how often I was on it. It made me sick to see at the end of the day I had used it for 4 hours

It's called "I love blackberry" I believe.
Top Top