Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/18/2011 6:00:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 6:55:36 PM EDT by IndustrialRescue]

Speed Strips. Yes, 357 magnum rounds loaded in speed strips. When held just so,

and gently struck/tapped against the arms of my recliner, they make a VERY satisfying Clackety sound Yes, I have REALLY bad ADD They can ALSO be struck against an aluminum pop can, and make a CLACKETY sound, with the added bonus, of making a tinky/crunch sound, AND amplifying the noise in general

Which has the added benefit of annoying the wife (Whose pics have been posted before)

TRY IT

You WILL be amused

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:01:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By IndustrialRescue:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=34882

Speed Strips. Yes, 357 magnum rounds loaded in speed strips. When held just so, and gently struck/tapped against the arms of my recliner, they make a VERY satisfying Clackety sound Yes, I have REALLY bad ADD They can ALSO be struck against an aluminum pop can, and make a CLACKETY sound, with the added bonus, of making a tinky/crunh sound, AND amplifying the noise in general

Which has the added benefit of annoying the wife (Whose pics have been posted before)

TRY IT

You WILL be amused

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:13:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Furyataurus:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=34882

Speed Strips. Yes, 357 magnum rounds loaded in speed strips. When held just so, and gently struck/tapped against the arms of my recliner, they make a VERY satisfying Clackety sound Yes, I have REALLY bad ADD They can ALSO be struck against an aluminum pop can, and make a CLACKETY sound, with the added bonus, of making a tinky/crunh sound, AND amplifying the noise in general

TRY IT

You WILL be amused

LOL, that so huh?

Fine, here toy go: She's wearing the Fuck Obama shirt. DAMN I'm getting some mileage out of these pics, LOL

Andddddd, We're OFF :)
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:17:05 PM EDT
holy cow cut your thumbnail short much? Do you chew that sucker or what?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:17:41 PM EDT
Hmm, i think that is the FASTEST I have ever killed my own thread, lmao. Or are you all busy making clackety sounds with your speed strips?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:18:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MTNmyMag:
holy cow cut your thumbnail short much? Do you chew that sucker or what?

Yup Delicious thumbnails!
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:19:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:25:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
You are like a crazy, crazy person!

But, like many of us, you seem to have married someone WAYYY more attractive than you deserve, and that redeems this otherwise bizarre thread!

Yes, I picked a winner

Now if only I hadn't married her, the day before her birthday... This Sunday and Monday are EXPENSIVE, lol. 3 years, so far Of course, she wants a 5.25 XDm 45, rather than shiny sparkly things
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:26:25 PM EDT
Bro, clean your shithole!

Fuckin' cheap beer cans lying on the couch and shit.

J/K. Thanks for the pics.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:31:35 PM EDT
Hmm, i think that is the FASTEST I have ever killed my own thread, lmao. Or are you all busy making clackety sounds with your speed strips?

MY Speed strips have .300 Win mags in them..they go CLANKETY CLANK

Wife unit is Cute...so is her friend in the pink shirt
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:34:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AJK07734:

MY Speed strips have .300 Win mags in them..they go CLANKETY CLANK

Wife unit is Cute...so is her friend in the pink shirt

DUDE, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get speed strips for 50 BMG.... OFF TO GOOGLE

And the one in Pink is a member here
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:41:34 PM EDT
Good lookin' pussy you got there.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:09:13 PM EDT
Dude you got a babcat in the last pic!
Top Top