Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2006 8:04:05 AM EDT

All knife kills. Muahaha!
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow... You have become just like AmericanSniper...

Now do that with the Shock Paddles.

Nathan
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't it feel glorious to dive into the pit of derka derkas and stab everyone as they frantically try and shoot you?!

I was so excited when I got my expert knife badge.

We should knife it up some time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#3]
its a photoshop i tell ya    
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTG(in before the Gibby)

HAXOR!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2006 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#5]
damn gerb your a stabaholic now !!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I could swear that playing on knife and pistol servers could get you reset my ea. I looked at this a few months ago right after I played my first knife and pistol server.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I could swear that playing on knife and pistol servers could get you reset my ea. I looked at this a few months ago right after I played my first knife and pistol server.

Fuck 'em. If they reset me they can shove this game right up their ass and I'll never buy another EA game.

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy cra.....

Who taught you to use a knife Micheal Myers??????

No work like that could only be learned from watching Riddick too much....

You homicidal furian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#9]
dang it gerber why am i never online when your doing this  
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 4:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I have noticed a large number of servers breaking rules.  Everything from Knive and pistol only to no friendly fire.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have noticed a large number of servers breaking rules.  Everything from Knive and pistol only to no friendly fire.

Do you have a problem with that? Who dictates how we should play a game we paid for?
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have noticed a large number of servers breaking rules.  Everything from Knife and pistol only to no friendly fire.

Do you have a problem with that? Who dictates how we should play a game we paid for?

At ease there Trooper!  I was just stating what I am seeing.  I'm not passing judgement down on anyone.  Hell I play knife and pistol servers all the time.  I suck at it, but I still go.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:17:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have noticed a large number of servers breaking rules.  Everything from Knife and pistol only to no friendly fire.

At ease there Trooper!  I was just stating what I am seeing.  I'm not passing judgement down on anyone.  Hell I play knife and pistol servers all the time.  I suck at it, but I still go.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I love playing on KNP servers. They're nothing but mayhem.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What is the game, I don't recognize the splash screen?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 10:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

battlefield 2
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

battlefield 2

Ahhh.....haven't bought that kool-aid . . . yet . . .
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:16:29 AM EDT
[#18]
All kidding aside.  Teach me Master Gerber, teach me.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I played on a knife and pistol server once to get my badges. The admins kicked me off because I wasn't playing by their idiotic rules (getting too close to their spawn point or some nonsense). They wanted ruthless effiency for getting points. Everybody had to join a squad and spawn on their squad leader for quick entry into battle or they were kicked. If you rubbed them the wrong way you were kicked. If you looked at the mods you were kicked. It was fun except for the admins/mods being nazis in their quest for points.

Lately I've  been playing on infantry only servers and my kill ratio has been 2:1 almost every single time instead of the usual 0.75:1 that I get on other servers. BF2 is actually a LOT more fun without getting killed by a J10 whore or artillery every time you spawn since I'm very skilled on foot.

Another thing that pisses me off on regular servers is that people have apparently learned how to fly the attack helicopters solo and switch to the gunner's position to use the TV guided missiles with pinpoint accuracy while nobody pilots the helicopter. That is a bunch of bullshit. I cannot even get close to some of these bastards before I'm shot down from 20 miles away all by one person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top