Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 8:43:51 PM EST
We all are pissed and want to say the words. I am weak and cowardly and cant say what I think.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:45:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
We all are pissed and want to say the words. I am weak and cowardly and cant say what I think.

There is nothing wrong with keeping a cool head.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:45:11 PM EST
Think goatboy might give amnesty to some of our brothers??
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:46:25 PM EST
Let her rip...
JUST KIDDING. I'm lucky to be here myself. That probably goes fro several dozen of us though. There's gonna be a bunch of new handles coming online soon

But I did just save a ton of money on my insurance by switching to Geico
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:47:10 PM EST

Bet you never thought you would hear this from an American in America did ya ?
We must not hurt our enemies feelings.
Conform....sleep......all is well......
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:49:31 PM EST
Mac has done more than his fair share for our president, the 2nd amendment ,and this site. He doesn't deserve being told to fuck off by a Staff Member....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:49:59 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:50:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:53:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Think goatboy might give amnesty to some of our brothers??

There's been what, *two* account lockings? GoatBoy and Sr. Staff NEVER reverse account lockings--it is an absolute rule these things are always left to the one who locked the account, as only he has the full story. The closest I've ever seen to an exception was one time Ed Sr. himself took one out of my hands and said I COULDN'T unlock him--not that I was planning to do so anyway, following our e-mail exchange. If anything, we MAY see additional action taken by Sr. Staff. It's above my pay grade, so I don't know what's going to happen. If you had a view of the big picture, it's really ugly. I hate to see so much dissension here.

I think things got out of hand tonight, I understand where the kil em all mentality comes from, but the other side I don't get it. These folks and myself are just cooling off.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:54:01 PM EST
hmmmmm

whats going on, did I miss something?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:57:59 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:02:20 PM EST
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT! WHY CANT WE SAY WHAT EVERYONE THINKS????
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:03:31 PM EST
Whatever you do, do not tint your hair purple.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:04:43 PM EST

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT! WHY CANT WE SAY WHAT EVERYONE THINKS????

Because those bad words hurt the feelings of our enemy.
We must try and understand their pain.
Shit, I feel dirty just writing that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:05:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:08:31 PM EST by ar50troll]

Imagine a world where we did that in every situation every day. Now that would be a mess. Yeah we gotta vent. But your gonna have to keep it on the boundaries even though this shit defies imagination. We are the civilized ones trying to relate to the uncivilized. it ain't easy but as the Site Staff has shown we have to or you gotta re register, re regiater, re register which ain't cool either. We are all pretty friggin pissed. We need to maintain somehow...
To be honest with you I don't like it either but I am going to try to comply with the code...for now

And I'm the fucking troll. How crazy is that?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:05:54 PM EST
THIS FUCKING BOARD NEEDS TO GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:06:12 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:07:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:10:05 PM EST by red-don]

I AM SO ...

Because it doesn't feel right to some person(s).

koom-ba-ya and all that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:08:07 PM EST

This ain't helpin to keep your handle alive. Not trying to piss you off man. I agree we should be able to speak more freely, but we don't pay the bills here.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:08:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:10:47 PM EST
I thought that the team members forum was the place to unload....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:11:31 PM EST
We're all going to remember this night for a loooong time, fellas.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:12:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By newbushmaster:
He is the link www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=270658&page=6

Um, thanks, I guess. The only post on that page (other than the quote of CampyBob) is by Aimless:

You know what the rules are here, they've been like this for awhile. If you don't like it take your whining about PC this and that and hit the road. I'm fucking sick of this lame crap of accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you as being PC or liberal.

You dangerously close to the edge with your language here.

After reading both the post by theMacallan, and this one, I don't think it is quite what the Penguin would say after a good night's sleep--but it's not earth-shattering either. It's a bit of a stretch to say he said "fuck off" to Mac--that's why I wanted a link. Hopefully everyone will calm down tomorrow and get back to our usual chaos of normality.

And there's our problem in a nutshell.
Our problem is that as a nation, we too many have calmed down and gone back to "normality"
Just look at this election and whats said.
Do we ever hear about 9/11 ?/ If we do, GWB is smacked for daring to bring it up.
Would you have said that three days after 9/11....would you say that to those poor Russians ?
Good lord, we are doomed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:17:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:19:30 PM EST by thebeekeeper1]

Originally Posted By newbushmaster:
He is the link www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=270658&page=6

Um, thanks, I guess. The only post on that page (other than the quote of CampyBob) is by Aimless:

You know what the rules are here, they've been like this for awhile. If you don't like it take your whining about PC this and that and hit the road. I'm fucking sick of this lame crap of accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you as being PC or liberal.

You dangerously close to the edge with your language here.

After reading both the post by theMacallan, and this one, I don't think it is quite what the Penguin would say after a good night's sleep--but it's not earth-shattering either. It's a bit of a stretch to say he said "fuck off" to Mac--that's why I wanted a link. Hopefully everyone will calm down tomorrow and get back to our usual chaos of normality.

The ammount of respect given to Staff, GB, and yourself is very deserving. We are lucky this site is here and run by you guys.

It seems this "can't say this" this week is crap. And some respected members are being treated like crap for their views.

Or maybe it is just me, and these <Slur removed>muslim threads were locked asap last week. I don't stir shit so I will take your word for it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:19:26 PM EST

Please save me the melodrama, okay? Posting bullshit on the internet is not going to win any war. Talking big is a load of crap. I hope everyone will sober up and lose the bravado provided by alcohol--and go back to posting within the limits set by our hosts in the Conduct Code. Horrible things happened today--drinking and ranting ain't gonna do squat to fix it. As I said a bit ago--the recruiting offices open at 0800 on Tuesday. Alcohol optional.

I don't drink.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:20:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:20:47 PM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:20:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:21:17 PM EST by Who_Me]
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." — JOSEPH CONRAD

Go to bed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:22:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:23:19 PM EST by vito113]

Because my friend we are talking about 'the Religion of Peace' and we must not 'taint' them with the blood of dead children… they are a 'Religion of Peace' look, this book says so…

So we must not 'hate' these wonderful 'peace loving' people…

Andy (getting sick at the politically correct spin the media is painting over this thing already)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:23:19 PM EST
So, did you guys know John Kerry was in Vietnam?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:24:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By Moof:

Yeah he saved a bunch of money on his car insurance while he was there eating pie taking pooper pics
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:24:12 PM EST
I don't drink either....I am sober, but very pissed off right now.
Thank god I quit drinking or I would really be in trouble.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:26:13 PM EST

Yes, and he killed children and children, he said so himself… but that was OK as he is a Democrat and a Liberal

Andy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:36:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By vito113:

Yes, and he killed children and children, he said so himself… but that was OK as he is a Democrat and a Liberal

Andy

nevermind, I might have typed something I shouldn't have
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:46:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 9:50:16 PM EST by WolfAR15]
Too many pussies here. Go to Full Auto for rants.

Btw I keep getting an error saying that the message text is missing but its there. what gives?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:13:01 PM EST
Just to let everyone know:

Sarge is open for confession and consultation on the GD board.

Count to ten thousand Ya'll
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:28:28 PM EST

Originally posted by captainpooby

Originally posted by SPECTRE
Because those bad words hurt the feelings of our enemy.
We must try and understand their pain.
Shit, I feel dirty just writing that.

Originally posted by captainpooby

thebeekeeper1
WTF?--please go to bed. I think we have too many (not saying you, but it wouldn't surprise me) who have turned to alcohol upon learning of the horrific events of today. Please don't jeopardize your future here because of it. Log off, please.

newbushmaster
It seems this "can't say this" this week is crap. And some respected members are being treated like crap for their views.

Or maybe it is just me, and these <Slur removed>muslim threads were locked asap last week. I don't stir shit so I will take your word for it.

WolfAR15
Too many pussies here. Go to Full Auto for rants.

Look at that picture reaaaaal hard and long. Then, shut up, go to bed, wake up, have some coffee, and go outside and stay THE FUCK away from any electronics - and ESPECIALLY the internet.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:38:20 PM EST
I don't recall anyone mentioning they were drinking and posting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:40:40 PM EST

Please save me the melodrama, okay? Posting bullshit on the internet is not going to win any war. Talking big is a load of crap. I hope everyone will sober up and lose the bravado provided by alcohol--and go back to posting within the limits set by our hosts in the Conduct Code. Horrible things happened today--drinking and ranting ain't gonna do squat to fix it. As I said a bit ago--the recruiting offices open at 0800 on Tuesday. Alcohol optional.

I'll save my melodramam if you save your condisention.

Just because people get upset doesn't mean we are all drunks Beekeeper.

Sktar15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:04:53 PM EST

Damn. Those are some shitty things to say, right there.
I'm stone-cold sober.
And I've ALREADY Served, you smug so-and-so.

And deliberately antagonizing boardmembers that are already upset is absolutely the WRONG thing for a 'Staff' / moderator to do.
If YOU can't maintain some decurum under the pressure, YOU should be the one 'taking a break'.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:15:56 PM EST
It used to be ok to "VENT" around here, I guess not anymore......

If there were Christian radicals taking over schools and murdering our children, would we sit by and watch it happen? Why is it ok for the mainstream Muslim community to sit by? I'll not post anymore on the subject, as I too would be banned in no time.

Pfft.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:19:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By AZ-K9:
It used to be ok to "VENT" around here, I guess not anymore......

If there were Christian radicals taking over schools and murdering our children, would we sit by and watch it happen? Why is it ok for the mainstream Muslim community to sit by? I'll not post anymore on the subject, as I too would be banned in no time.

Pfft.

You must be drunk
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:33:05 AM EST
OK, let me get this straight. It is ok for us to have a thread running over 10 pages long about
"When is it ok to fight". This thread I am refering to was about the possibility of citizens having to rise up and fight against a tyrannical government here in America.

The possibility of Americans killing Americans is ok, but we CAN'T talk about Islamic terrorists that are killing innocent people worldwide on a daily basis? That might offend someone.
Geez, some of you folks need a reality check.

I guess from now on all topics should be about fuzzy little bunnies, kittens, and pie.

And by the way, I was not drinking last night, nor am I drunk at 9:30 in the morning.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:39:07 AM EST
[voice of Islam] it's working [voice off]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:46:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/4/2004 4:46:53 AM EST by EdAvilaSr]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:46:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:48:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:50:35 AM EST
Can someone please tell me who if anyone was booted?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:59:36 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/4/2004 5:21:30 AM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:07:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By jrzy:
Can someone please tell me who if anyone was booted?

Necromancer and some guy whose name was similar to "jb3023"--that's not it exactly, but close. I didn't lock either, so I have no clue if either will be back. In case you were wondering, there was no "bloodbath"--just ten or so locked threads in the last 24 hours.

Thanks Bee, I was hoping there was no blood bath, I'm kind of sick of bickering and think of here as home.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:19:26 AM EST
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top