Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2002 7:24:16 PM EDT
I need to ask the folks from Wisconsin and KC area a question.  There was a guy next to me at a local indoor range here in KC.  I noticed that he was picking up his empties so I started to ask him about reloading.   During the discussion, he told me that he was originally from Wisconsin and went to some engineering college there.  One of the things that I noticed was that he had a peculiar large chest.  He was sort of a heavy set guy.  After he left the guy on the other side of me said that the fellow from Wisconsin was gay because of the way he looked.  I found that hard to believe that someone can look gay just because they have “fatty man breasts”.   Has anyone else heard of this supposed urban legend?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That's new. Maybe you should have discreetly suggested a mansierre.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
This is Bob. [url=www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/03-%20bitchtit_wav.wav]Bob had bitch tits[/url]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]
why does this need to be asked of wisconsin and kc mo people?
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe you misheard him and he said the he "hoped" he was gay.

Seriously, I think that guy was "feeling" you out.  I could be wrong.  

Maybe next time someone says something like that to you at the range you should come back with a line like "And what's wrong with being gay Mr. Sillypants?!?"

or maybe,

"Did I notice his tits?  Partner, I couldn't stop staring at those beauties!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top